EPISODE 5: DANCE STUDIO

Aera's pov:
"Hey girl, I guess I need to remind you that you owe me a dinner" I said to Disoo.

"Oh yeah! You brought me the file to office when I was in trouble. Let's go, it's 7.30pm I will buy you dinner" she said wearing her cardigan.

"Good girl" I smiled

It might take time to get our order on the table. Disoo is checking her phone while I am looking at the fishes swimming in the aquarium that's near to our table.

"Don't scare those lil fishes, you will get your order soon" Disoo said putting her phone back into her bag.

"Hey, they are cute so they grabbed my attention" I smiled.

"How far your love story has come?" She asked curiously

"Come on Disoo, we are just friends. I just went to his dance studio once. Next time I'm gonna take you too" I said.

Ordered dishes got onto our table and we started slurping.

"When will you be free" I asked her taking a bite.

"Tomorrow is a day off for me" she said

"Okay then I will inform him" I said

***********
Disoo's POV

"Is he okay if I come? He must be hoping to spend time with you" I asked getting ready to go to dance studio. I changed to red off shoulder top and black skirt.

"Yes, he's not alone. He practices dance with his group. And surprisingly they are all so handsome, kind and friendly too. They treated me so well. Also I asked him about you and he said he's okay. So don't think too much" Aera assured me.

"It's a mid-range building in quite decent area. So he must be earning good enough to feed you. One of the mandatory thing on check list is filled" I said nodding to her.

"I told you, we are just friends. Don't make me uncomfortable infront of him" her groan made me laugh.

As soon as we entered his studio Aera and Hoseok smiled at each other. She introduced me to him.

"Hi Mr.Hoseok, she spoke to me about you, nice to meet you" I bowed to him and he bowed back saying "She told me about you too. Glad to meet you"

He welcomed us in. I am shocked to see Jungkook in the group of dancers he introduced. His face said that he didn't expect me either.

He's not happy to see me there. It's clearly seen on his face that he didn't speak about me with any of his group members. Confused whether I have to act like I don't know him or can I say truth. I don't know what he's like with his dance group. Let me be quiet , if he is comfortable he would only say it.

Hoseok introduced Kim Namjoon,Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Kim Taehyung. We greeted each other with a bow and now he introduced me to jungkook. As I thought earlier I stayed quiet and to my surprise he didn't say anything about me. It kinda disappointed me but understandable too.I bowed to him as well and moved forward

Aera is good in understanding my expression. She noticed the change in my body language as soon as I got introduced to jungkook. I looked at her after bowing to jungkook. It flashed her that he is the same jungkook I spoke to her.

"He is Jimin" hoseok introduced. He has a pretty smile and flirty look when he saw me. I bowed to him.

Jungkook's pov:

what the f... how come she's here? This is crazy I am happy that she came but i didn't expect her here. I wanted to introduce her to my people in a different way but this happened. I should have told I knew her already. Now I'm stuck.