EPISODE 4

I got down from bike adjusting my hair looking at the rare view mirror while he removed his helmet and put on his bucket hat back

God please help me not to hate those bucket hats

He locked the helmet to the bike, took out his phone from his pocket to check

"Let's go" he said walking towards the entrance of the gallery and I followed him like a puppy. I was mesmerized by unique structures, shapes and beautiful paintings as I entered the big hall. Both of us walked along the wall containing masterpieces in a row.

A beautiful piece grabbed my attention which has the painting of a lady depicting the society, fears and insecurities. He is looking at an abstract painting which is on my right side. However I felt strange for the hall being uncrowded.

How come there's no one except us? Is it the closing time? No, closing time is 10pm and we still have one hour for that.

All these thoughts are waved off when I saw him removing the hat, mask then adjusting his hair by running his fingers through hair backwards giving the glimpse of his tattoos.
His lip ring is clearly visible from this angle as it's sparkling by the reflection of lights on it. It's like a cherry on the cake making him even more beautiful.

He tilted his face 45° to his left where I am standing while his eyes are on the painting infront of me. He raised an eyebrow with a grin.
I understood that he noticed me drooling over him so shifted my gaze towards a painting behind him at a distance and said "Isn't that painting so beautiful?" not to embarrass myself in the situation.

He turned to see it and looked back at me poking out his cheek with his tongue inside his mouth gazing into my eyes.
I cleared my throat looking here and there to avoid his eye contact.

"Yes, beautiful" he said with a nod rolling his eyes from my head to toe then turned towards the painting infront of him. My cheeks turned pink at his words.

Did he just call me beautiful? Aaaaahh

"I mean the painting" he chuckled.

Oh my god why am I embarrassing myself like this today? Come on Disoo come to your senses. He doesn't have any romantic feelings on you and you neither. Act according to your age, you are 24 now and a corporate employee.

"Why is there no one here" I asked hardly trying to focus on the paintings.

"Huh?" He looked around

"I don't know, let's enjoy the paintings. How does it matter if there are people or not. Besides, not everyone got a taste of art" he winked.

I huffed at his last statement and moved onto next painting.

We finished viewing all pieces in that floor and found stairs for the next floor.
Wall along the stairs also got paintings to look at. I am enjoying this moment like never before.