03 - try

Carter's Pov

Carter's Pov
......
Next Day

"I don't wanna do this." Blair sighs and passes me a water bottle. "C'mon ratty. It's one simple dance lesson, plus you don't have much of an option when Valentina Violet requests it."

She wasn't wrong, Valentina Violet could end me so fucking easily it's not even funny. Even my dad, boss of the Italian mafia could not stop her. If Valentina wanted something, then into her hands it went.

"Okay rat, take my hand." Blair held out her palm to me and I took it, spinning her round once and then twice as a cheery little lady walks in, hands on her hips. "Emilia Violet and Carter Crawford?" She asks, looking in Between Us.

"Oh no, this is my sister, Blair. Emilia and our friend Harrison should be here any minute." The lady's face exudes such joy that I was almost persuaded to leave this obnoxious dance studio.

Mila and Harrison stroll in before I even have a chance to bolt, giggling to themselves as the lady leads them in. "Let's get this party started."

She doesn't waste any time, dragging Mila towards me and putting Blair and Harrison together. I shift uneasily on either foot, waiting for the lady to initiate some kind of start.

My eyes dart up to her dark blue ones, she looks me up and down for a couple seconds while grabbing my hand, placing it firmly on her shoulder. "Where does my other hand go?"

It's a dumb question, because we both know the other hand goes on her waist. But having her maneuver it there for me is immensely more entertaining. Mila huffs and tightly holds my wrist, positioning it just above her hip.

She avoids my eyes, looking at the snooty dance lady. "I'm Madame Laurent, but you may call me Stacy." Strange, strange woman.

"Okay, follow my steps, Blair, you shall be my assistant as the three of you watch." Harrison gives an aye aye caption, yet she seems less than pleased.

We both follow her steps, and in all fairness, we were doing quite well until I take a step forward as she does the same, we collide with each other as our upper halves press together for a split second.

"Cant get enough of me I guess?" I tease, flashing a grin as she whacks me over the back of my head, rolling her eyes at me. Mila is cute when she's mad at me, which is always.

"Someone's moody." I mutter quietly at the same time she puts her hand on the nape of my neck, running her hands through the hair there just to tease me back. smooth

Mila leans down just a little when Madame turns around, whispering quietly. "Somebody, needs to fuck off. Hm?" Her voice makes me shiver, in a stupid way, in a 'I think she's pretty' type stupid way.