I hate myself.

I slip out of my pajamas and hop into the shower, hoping to wash off some of the failure currently embedded into my skin. I'm about to get out but... Being totally honest, it's been a while and I want- no. Scratch that, I need sex.

So I trail my finger past my waist and along my hips. My eyes close as I picture... oh god I'm picturing Carter.

Whatever, I'm not denying we have sexual chemistry, that's a given when you bicker as much as we do. I cant help what my brain thinks?

My lips part as soft moans fall from them, picturing him. My rival and soon to be husband. I hate how his movements are always so seductive, those soft lips that practically beg to be attached to mine.

.....

As soon as I try to step out of my bathroom, I practically jump backwards, noticing a figure, legs crossed over one another, one hand against the back of his head and the other on a book. My book.

"You scared the shit out of me!" The book snaps closed and Carter smiles up at me, trailing his eyes up and down the water trickling off my body.

"Eyes are up here darling." I say quietly before his eyes dart to mine, getting all flustered as he runs a hand over and back across his neck.

"How'd you get in?" I ask, still out of breath. "Popped your window open, it was incredibly easy."

My dorm is on the third floor?

"I'm not leaving until you agree to tutor me. We had a deal Ms Mila." I grab him by the arm and shove him into my closet, he doesn't necessarily protest. "What are you doing?! We have things to do."

"I need to get changed and if you refuse to leave, then I'm making sure I keep whatever dignity I still contain." His eyebrows raise as I shut the little wooden door in his face.

I quickly change into black, lace underwear and some shorts, along with a pink top. "Okay you can get out now." The door slowly opens as he steps back into my little dorm room. It's silent for a couple moments as we stare at each other, waiting for who will crack first.

It doesn't last long as his eyes move to the bottle of alcohol on my counter top. He doesn't seem uncomfortable but I turn around and put it away, making sure it's out of sight.

"You don't have to hide it from me." Ha, Loser. He talked first. "I know. You're sober, I know that. But I wasn't planning on drinking it, so it doesn't need to be flaunted about, hm?"

A small smile forms on his lips, possibly because I did that for him or possibly because he noticed my hair is still wet, two random and totally different things, or maybe... maybe it's because I read too much into things. Yet I can't help it, I have and always will be a people pleaser.

"What about this, you tutor me and Ill help you... loosen up. Y'know, not so uptight." He puts annunciation on that last word just to spite me.

"Hey! I am so not uptight, that's completely untrue. I am just... ugh, Im not uptight Carter."

Okay... well that sounds terribly unconvincing. "Mhm, sure. Whatever you say. Look, you tutor me like we agreed and then I, help you in return, it's a win win."