Sorry

(Cheongsan pov)

(Cheongsan pov)

I looked over at gwinam wanting to go ask what's wrong with him but I left it alone not wanting him to get angry with me. I got up from my spot moving to Suhyeok who seemed to be staring into space. "You okay?" I asked him. He nodded his head yes and laid on my chest.

(Next day- gwinam pov)

I woke up seeing everyone else sleep this was my chance to leave now I slowly opened the door seeing no zombies at the entrance. I quickly ran out making a banging noise because of trying to close the door quickly so nobody got hurt.

(Cheongsan pov)

Almost everyone woke up and heard the bang coming from the door. "Where's Gwinam?" Suhyeok asked me I shrugged my shoulders. "We have to go find him," I said to Suhyeok. "What no he's find on his own anyways," Onjo said clinging onto my arm.

Suhyeok took her hand off my arm as he stared into her eyes. "You guys can stay here me and Cheongsan have to find him Gyeongsu and Daesu protect the girls and find help." He grabbed my hand and ran out the door I could hear Onjo screaming.

We went upstairs knocking zombies down left and right. "Suhyeok..." I started to say as we sat in a classroom. "Yes?" "I miss Gwinam we should've bought him to the roof to and confessed to him." I said quietly my heart was beating fast scared of what Suhyeok might say.

"I think so too he's been acting strange but I think it's because he saw us holding hands." He explained looking at the door in front of us. We heard foot steps making us jump up from our spot only to see Gwinam crying as he walked in the classroom.

Me and Suhyeok quickly ran to him hugging him he hugged back still crying. "Why are you crying? Don't cry." Suhyeok said patting his back we all let go of the hug and sat back down on the ground. "I love you guys not as friends as y'all noticed from the notes but since you two are together I'll be happy for y'all." He smiled softly still having tears in the corner of his eyes.

Suhyeok pecked Gwinams lips so did I he was left shocked. "We love you too don't Go off running away again just approach us with the problem we can't loose you." Suhyeok said trying to comfort Gwinam. I slowly pulled out my name tag and put it in his hand Suhyeok followed my actions. He hugged us once more gripping his name tag tightly. "We are sorry Gwinam," my voice cracked while saying sorry.

We hugged for hours until we felt like letting go.