Flowers

The flowers Cheongsan pov

The flowers
Cheongsan pov

I opened my locker seeing beautiful white flowers and I note. My cheeks were red I was flustered by the romantic gesture. I grabbed the flowers they smelled so nicely. I picked the note up a and read happily.

Cheongsan I hope you like these flowers they are soft and delicate like you -gwinam

I was so surprised to see who sent the note I smiled again seeing him change made me happy since we used to be friends. I walked to class with a big smile on my face. My friends teased me because of it but Suhyeok didn't look too happy about it.

Suhyeok pov

"Hey cheongsan want you too meet me in the bathroom after class."  He turned around smiling and gave me a small nod. He looked so beautiful when he smiled I've had a crush on him since forever.

After class cheongsan met me in the bathroom like I told him I had a teddy bear and flowers for him. "So what did you need?" I held out the presents his eyes sparkled and he hugged me before taking his present he smiled happily.

"Thank you so much Suhyeok I'll definitely put these in water." I was so glad to hear that from him my heart flutter he smelled the flowers happily. "Yah we got to go now," he said as I realized it was our next class. I went to my locker to get my text book. A note fell out of it and one red rose was sitting in there beautifully.

Your just as beautiful as this rose I can't ask you out because I like cheongsan too but I know you like him and not me -gwinam.

My jaw dropped it was mr bully my old friend who had wrote me this. I wanted to go to talk to him about the love confession but I was too awkward to do so.

(End)