why?

(Gwi nam pov)

(Gwi nam pov)

I slowly and silently followed the two to see where they were going. My heart shattered when I heard those words I did all of this Changing for nothing. I quickly went back to the cafeteria as soon as they walked in I kissed I-sak my old crush they stared at me. "I like you I-sak be my girlfriend," I said loud enough for them to hear she obviously said no and I immediately apologized explaining the situation.

I went back to the table and sat there a few tears flowed down my cheeks I loved the both of them a lot. I will be strong and accept their relationship as their friend. "Gwinam why were you kissing I-Sak?" Suhyeok said as soon as he made it to the table I rolled my eyes at him and got up from the table leaving him there.

I sat down in a narrow hall way wanting to cry a girl came out of nowhere running towards me like a maniac. (I know I said no zombies but like I have a good idea for this story) I quickly got up running back to the cafeteria running into suhyeoks and cheongsans arms unintentionally. "Hey what's-" the girl from earlier ran through biting someone who was leaving out of the cafeteria.

Suhyeok and cheongsan grabbed my hand and we all ran the opposite way. I felt weak in this situation cheongsan let go of my hand hitting everyone who acted like the girl so we could get a clear path. We made it to a closet that was in the cafeteria safely I sighed deeply.

"Gwinam are you okay?" They both asked me making me turn to their direction. "Yes I'm okay thank you," I turned my head back to the wall it was quiet until a bang was heard on the door I jumped back as Suhyeok grabbed my arm pulling me away from the door.

Cheongsan got up putting his ear to the door. "ITS ONJO ISAK DAESU AND GYEONGSU LET US IN," they screamed Cheongsan groaned at the loud noise and opened the door for them.

(Suhyeok pov)

"Gwi nam it's okay," I said whispering in his ear seeing the fear on his face.  Cheongsan sat beside gwinam after taking a big sigh in. "What's he doing here?" Onjo spat, "he's our boy- he's our friend that's why and even if he did use to bully he doesn't deserve to be out here alone where's nayeon and namra?" I asked "We don't know," Onjo said keeping her eyes fixed on gwinam. Gwinam got up and laid down far away from us making me feel bad.