Chapter 2

Suddenly, I was woken up to someone or some annoying little brat jumping on my bed yelling. "El mom said to wake up now, or you're going to be late," Aurelio said, smirking.

Before I could grab him, he jumped off my bed and ran into his room.

"One of these days, I swear I'm going to kill him," I mutter to myself as I inside my bathroom.

After I'm done brushing my teeth, I went into Aurlio's room and straight into his closet to pick out his clothes.

It's something I've been doing since I was little, even if he just pissed me off just moments ago like today.

"What do you want to wear?" I asked  when he came inside his closet.

"Uh, anything is fine," He says, not really caring.

Imagine this outfit on a 14 year old

When I finished picking out his outfit, I went into my room and chose out my outfit.

After changing, I went into the kitchen to see mom placing two plates of pancakes at the table. "Good morning, sweety," She said.

I took a seat that had pancakes in front of it. "Goodmorning mom" I say back.

I quietly eat my food as mom put anyway the stuff she was using.

"Morning!" Aurelio said, coming in the kitchen and taking a seat in front of me.

"Goodmorning Lio" Mom said, looking up at him and smiling before going back to what she was doing.

"If you're not in my car in 10, I'm leaving without you," I said over my shoulder to Lio, who was still eating as I walked out of the kitchen.

I went upstairs to my room and grabbed my bag, yelled bye to mom, then strolled outside to my car, the that I saved up from street fighting.

I've officially been waiting for Lio in my car for ten minutes. Just as I was pulling out of the driveway, he came running out the door.

"Don't leave me!" He yelled frantically, waving his arms. I'm the air.

I stopped the car and unlocked the doors. He climbed in the passenger seat and glared at me.

"Were you really gonna leave me here?!" He asked pissed off.

I shrugged my shoulders as I started driving again."You act as if I haven't done it before," I said, remembering all the times I left without him.

15 minutes later

Arielle, Aurelio, them singing together

It's about dive. It's about power!

We stay hungry, we devour!

Put in the work, put in the hours!

And take what's ours!

Black and samon in my vines

culture banggin' with strange, I change that game so now what's my motherfuckin' name?