Chapter 1

"plwese stop," 3 year old Priscilla said to mean men in black.

Priscilla was kidnapped from her family, and ever since then, the mean men kept her in a room full of tools and have been hurting her.

"Your father never stopped when he killed all of my colleges!" One of the shouted making her flinch.

"But-but I have nofing to do with that," Priscilla says quietly.

"Your right it doesn't have anything to do with you, but since we can't torture your father we decided to torture you instead" Another man said grinning as he picked up a knife from off the table.

The man who grabbed the knife walked to the little girl and started to drag the knife up her forearm, making Priscilla scream in pain.

"Wake up."

"Arielle!"

My eyes snapped open. I frantically looked around me at my surroundings to see I was lying down in my room.

Arms carefully wrapped around my waists and gently pulled me in their lap."Hey, look at me, your ok, deep breaths just like we practice. In." A voice said before inhaling a deep breath in. "And out," He said while exhaling.

I did as I was told, and we continue this process for what feels an eternity but was most likely 10 minutes.

Once my breath evened out, I took my head from the person's chest and looked up to be met with the most mesmerizing caramel eyes that had specks of gold in it. Did I forget to mention that they belonged to my boyfriend, Casimiro.

"You wanna talk about it?" He asked barley above a whisper.

I leaned my head against his chest again before responding. "It was about my first week there," I said, not really wanting to go in detail.

I guess he picked up on it and didn't press me about it. We stayed in the same position, surrounded by silence for a while as he brushed my long curly hair with his fingers.

We heard the front door open before two footsteps came in before my mother shouted from downstairs."Were home." They returned from the mall.

"Why don't you go downstairs and greet them?" Miro asked me, breaking the silence between us.

"Alright," I said, getting off of his lap.

Me and Miro walk hand in hand downstairs and into the living room, where the noise is coming from.

"Hi El, hi Cas," My 14 year old brother greeted once he saw us walking inside and taking a seat on one of the couches.

My mom looked at us and smiled." Hi, you two."

"Hi mom,"

"Hey Julie," Miro said from beside me.
Julie has always been a nickname he's called her.

"What have you guys been up to while we were out?" Mom asked, looking through some of the shopping bags.

I shrugged."We didn't do much besides sleeping and eating,"

"Wow, what a vary productive afternoon, you guys had," my brother Aurelio said sarcastically.

"Shut up, Lio," I said, glaring at my brother.

"ShUt Up LiO," He said in a vary bad inmataion of my voice.

"I don't sound like that," I hissed.

"Sure you don't," He teased.

I quickly picked up a sharpy, took the cap off, and threw it straight at his forehead.

"Good shot, Ellie," Mom complimented when the sharpy hit him in the middle of his forehead hard, leaving a small black line as it falls in Lio's lap.

"That's what you get," I said, smirking at the little brat.

"Ugh mommm your suppose to scold her, not compliment her!" Lio whines out while rubbing off the sharpy mark.

"Don't tell me what I should and shouldn't do, Lio," Mom said before turning to me. "Priscilla, as much as that was a great shot, don't throw things at your brother," She says, making Lio smirk at me in victory.

I shruched my face up when she called me by my first name. I always hated that name because it made me sound old. That's why I made everyone call me by my second name, Arielle.

After that, mom gave me all the things she bought for me and also for Miro, and then me and Miro went back into my watch to watch a movie.

2 hours later

"Baby, I have to leave for my flight now," Casmiro said sadly.

Casmiro and his family are the American mafia and we're only here in France because Justin, Casmiro's dad had a few meetings with the French mafia leader and Miro had to be their since he's the heir to the American mafia. But after the meetings, Casmiro asked his dad came here with me for two days.

My mood dampened."Oh..ok," I said, looking down.

Casmiro didn't seem to like the lack of eye contact as he softly grabbed my chin, making to look him in the eyes.

"Don't worry though, though we'll see each other soon, ok?" He said, placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"Ok," I say into the kiss, trying to make it last. We continued to make out for 5 minutes before he pulled away.

"I really need to go now, or I'll miss my flight," He told me while getting up.

"Is that really such a bad thing, though?" I asked inecently, pretending to think about it.

"It really isn't, but you know what I mean," Miro said with a small chuckle.

Casmiro gave me one last kiss. "I have to go now," He said. "Ok bye, I love you," He says, looking at in the eyes.

"I love you too," I said back. Miro picked up his duffel bag from the corner of my room before walking out.

I heard as the front door opened and shut, and then a few seconds later, his car drove away.

Thank you for reading!