Till Death Part 7

Start from the beginning

He growled tossing me away. I let him watching him hold his now gaping wound. Stupid man. He hissed in a breath suddenly as flames licked at his hand into his skin. The smell of burning flesh in the air.

"You're gonna regret that!" He huffed casting a array of flames at me. No point in dodging.

"No!" Keigo panicked seeing the flame at the same time before they washed over me. If I didn't know any better I'd say it nearly broke my heart when it came out in a choked sob.

The air grew still when the flames disappeared and I remained standing. My kimono now gone my shorts and chest wraps being what is left. They were made to withstand the same conditions with my quirk.

"Wanna try that again?" I raise an eyebrow

Another burst of flame with no affect. I watch his face fall as he started to desperately attack with nothing affecting me. I was ready to approach when sudden ooze leaked from his mouth consuming him. Someone Portals him.

I ignore that now as I walk to my Husband who is still on the floor, "I said no trouble"

His face flushed deeply as he just kept staring.

I sigh sitting next to his hunched form, "Keigo I need some sort of confirmation You're ok"

"H-hhot" he struggled

"Yes, fire is hot" I roll my eyes

He cleared his throat awkwardly, "You're sure we're married"

"Positive" I sigh looking for any real damage. He has a snapped wing but other than that its all cuts and scrapes, "Im going to get a healer. Stay-"

"Don't you wanna get something more on?"

I scoff looking at him. I used to wear this all the time by itself. Wasn't till I married this idiot I chose to wear things that covered my clan marking more.

"I...don't go" he whimpered

WHIMPERED. Fuck...ok I can't leave now. I grab his phone and start messaging Koji to get a healer, "You are going to explain who that dabi guy was"

"Are you going to explain what just happened? I thought you died" he grabbed my hand pulling me towards him almost seeming to want to make sure I was really there

"I just saved your ass. Info now"

"Dabi is from a different clan. I was infiltrating them. Looks like they found out I was sabotaging them and he decided to try and deal with me personally"

"And my house" I huff looking around, "How did he get passed the guard?

"Teleportation"

"Damnit" I sigh, "Any idea how it works?"

"No clue" he was tugging and trying to pull me closer. I finally give in as he snuggles up to me eventually settling with his head in my lap with his damaged wing on the ground resting.

"Are you ok?" I sigh petting his hair

"I... thought I lost you" he was quiet

"Well I'm right here. Nothing going to happen to me"

"What's your quirk?"

"Call it protective blessing. Other quirks dont affect me-"

"But they have. Like my rut and-"

"Let me finish" I huff shushing him, "I can bless others of my choosing. Only issue is it weakens it. My father had the same. Back in his prime he would take out anyone with ease using his power without anyone else blessed. He was borderline unstoppable. When we bless others it makes it weaker though. Things like emitter quirks still don't work but things that work on a more physical level do"