I'm 16 weeks pregnant haha

Start from the beginning

Stella: Don't worry we'll take you with your class going.

Sarah: Really?

Stella: Yup.

Sarah: Thank you..

Kelly: Your welcome so that means your staying with us here then? Then the alarms went of "squad 3 ambo 61 man down from unknown causes."

Boden: Stella! Your on ambo Brett is sick.

Stella: Copy.

On the seen:
Lady: Help! My husband cut himself with the chainsaw.. He's behind the door so you can't get in that way.

Kelly: Copy that, Severide with me.

Stella: What.

Kelly: Come. They headed through the gate..

Stella: Why did you call me that?

Kelly: And what's wrong with it?

Stella: Nothing.

Kelly: Exactly. Stella climb up the pipe as Kelly followed her.

Stella: Come give that to me. She took his helmet of breaking the glass.

Kelly: Your something else.

Stella: Haha. They climb in headed downstairs.. The chainsaw was still working as the big black dog growl at Kelly and Stella..

Kelly: Oh shit! The dog run at them as Kelly and Stella ran upstairs locking the door.

Stella: Oh my God..

Kelly: What do we do? Stella took a chocolate bar from out of her bra taking the milligram of epi injecting it into the chocolate bar. She open the door dropping the chocolate on the floor which the dog ate. Kelly himself was very shock. Stella open the door and the dog was passed out.

Stella: And he's out..

Kelly: Oh fuck girl that was some serious shit you just did. They laugh as they kiss. They headed downstairs as Kelly turned the chainsaw of as Stella patch the wound.

Stella: Kelly can you open the door?

Kelly: Yeah. Kelly open the door as they got the man to med.

Back at the firehouse:
Kelly: Hey you.

Stella: Hiii! They kissed.

Kelly: Awe, how was the man?

Stella: He's going to be fine. Then Capp came out.

Capp: Hey Kidd there's flowers on the counter for ya. Stella and Kelly look at each other confused. They headed inside.

Stella: Why did you buy me flowers Kelly?

Kelly: I didn't..

Stella: Then who give me flowers then..?

Kelly: How I'm I suppose to know?

Stella: Stop lying to me.

Kelly: I swear to God I didn't buy any flowers..

Cruz: Here's the letter. He give Stella the letter as she open it.

Stella: Dear Mr. And Mrs.. Thank you for saving my husband even though you had to poison the dog, haha thanks again you and the guy. I just want to show you guys that I appreciate it so I got you guys flowers.

Kelly: Wow I think these are for you babe you save him plus you knock the dog out. They laugh.

Stella: Awe. He kiss her then the bells went of "squad 3 ambo 61, truck 81." Police assistance.

Sarah: Damn.

Kelly: Come on.

On the seen:
Police officer: Help! My partner is done. Kelly, Stella and Grace headed to office Johnsamty where he had the fence in his neck.

Kelly: Wow..

Stella: Okay sir don't move.

Violet: Ambo 61 to main we're going to need 2 more ambulances to my location.

Main: Copy that 61 sending 2 ambo's to your location. Stella patch the guys neck with bandages and jaws.

Kelly: Tony bring the saw, Cruz and Capp get the backboard.

Squad: Copy that lieutenant. Tong grab the saw as Kelly saw some of the fence of. Stella put the C-colar around his neck.

2 weeks later:
Stella was going for her baby appointment today.. Stella and Kelly both knew the gender of there baby as it was a baby girl.

Stella: Okay I'm leaving!

Kelly: Bye babe be safe!

Stella: I will love you bye!

Kelly: Bye love you too! They kissed as she laugh.

At med:
Natalie: Hey you come quick, Maggs I got it.

Maggie: Copy. Stella and Natalie came in the room. Stella held her shirt up as Natalie put the gel on her stomach starting the ultrasound.

Natalie: Okay so there she is your 16 weeks now.

Stella: Wow okay.

Natalie: You can come back in when your 20 weeks.

Stella: Okay I will do so.

Natalie: Okay light exercising and lifting.

Stella: I know I know.

Natalie: Okay you can make your appointment at the front desk. She wipe Stella's stomach of before leaving. Stella put her pants back on before heading home.

At the Severide's:
Kelly: Hey babe how was the appointment today?

Stella: I'm 16 weeks pregnant haha.

Kelly: Wow that's cool I wanna know how you got up there so fast.

Sarah: Oh are you kidding me!? Her voice raise.

Kelly: Woah what's going on?

Sarah: I was playing tower of hell and them people press the button and I was literally at the top. She got mad.

Stella: But you can win again can't you?

Sarah: No I was on so close to getting 50 wins now this stage is hard.

Kelly: Come let me help you. They played video games.
____________________________
A/N: Sorry for any mistakes!