6

No proof read!

"I'm beat!" Zack grumbled at his desk and felt sleepy as Daniel gave him a look.

"That's why I told you to stop playing games at night." He sighed and Zack just sulked (so childish).

"Math is so complicated, why do we need to study this? I want to be a model and it doesn't involve numbers! I hate exams! I hope I can pass though." Zoe complained and Daniel laughed, he thought she was adorable as he rubbed her back to comfort her.

"Take it easy, Zoe! You had done well for our revision last weekend. I believe you'll pass." Daniel cheered her up as the girl hugged him, much to Zack's despise.

"You have worked hard. I know you can do it, Zoe!" Mira said.

Annoying with the contact, Zack was ready to give her a damn speech but he stop when he saw the girl was about to cry.

She was really happy that she has a friend like Daniel, it was the first time she received some support from someone even her family didn't mind about her. They only gave her money, money and money but there was no concern or love.

Could they see that she only wanted some love from them?

Then, Daniel freaked out. "Wait, Zoe. Why are you crying?! Did I say something wrong? Are you alright? No harm done even if you fail, you can try even harder and I can help you! So, please don't cry." He became more worried when Zoe's tears won't stop flowing.

"It's okay to cry but remember eventually everything will be fine. I'm right here." Daniel whispered softly, giving some support while hugging her.

Zack could only watch and do nothing with the scene in front of him, he knew Zoe needed some comfort but he couldn't help but feel jealous.

I'm such a jerk.

"Thank you, Danny. I really need it. And thanks for being friends with me, you guys!" She smiled, tears slowly stop flowing.

"Anytime for you!"

"What he said." Mira also smiled.

"It kinda embarrassing for me to cry here." She blushed as she pulled away from the hug and Mira chuckled.

Daniel turned his head and saw Zack didn't look at them. He knew Zack was jealous but he didn't do anything this time. For some reason, he was worried about him.

To him, Zack was a troublemaker and very possessive yet a caring male who love him no matter what but now he looked anxious.

Suddenly, a classmate called him. "Daniel, someone here wants to meet ya!" He glanced at the man who was waiting outside his class.

Daniel stood up from his desk and walked to him as he raised his eyebrows in question.

"Need something?"

Shit, why I'm worried about him?! It has been a few weeks ago for god sake!

"Nah, I just want to ask you something." Daniel just gave a gesture to continue. "Are you okay? I mean you look sad on other days we met."

Daniel blinked many times and started laughing. Eli turned red as he looked away from him.

"I'm serious."

"Yeah, yeah." Daniel rolled his eyes playfully.

Daniel stared at his deep dark coloured eyes as he smiled. "I'm doing alright. Thanks for worrying about me although it's the second time we meet. It's weird for a stranger to worry about someone they just met though." He chuckled.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you." Eli murmured, not loud enough for Daniel to hear.

"Is that all?"

"Well, you want to eat lunch together tomorrow?"

"Sure!"

Yes! Wait- what?

Eli grinned, loving Daniel's enthusiasm. "Then, good luck on your exam." He waved, heading to his department as Daniel waved him back.

Yenna needs me. She doesn't need another dad. What I'm thinking? My mind is so messy lately.

He was frustrated, it has been like this since he met Daniel.

Was it his face? His smile? Something about the male was particularly hypnotizing. He shouldn't engage with him anymore, it possibly could make a problem.

But he should at least have lunch with him, it won't do any harm, right?

Still, in Eli's mind, he was imagined how could it feel to love Daniel or to be loved by him?

He flushed.

"Is that Eli bastard? What does he need from you?" Zack questioned while fiddling Daniel's finger with his head on top of the desk.

"Don't call someone like that, Zack. It's rude. Oh, and he just invited me to have lunch with him tomorrow."

"I see, but can I join you too? It's lonely without you." Zack remarked and the two girls deadpanned while Daniel turned red.

"Seriously? In front of me, Zack?" Zoe annoyed.

"Get used to it."

"What are we honestly to you?" She asked as she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Friends?"

She nodded in amazement. "I thought you gonna say some hindrance." Mira giggled as Daniel joined the laugh.

"Ngl, I'm also shocked." Daniel admitted.

"You little-" Zack smiled, having an idea.

Laughing loudly, he made the other students look at him -it certainly because he looked cute- since Zack was tickling him.

He was unexpectedly very sensitive.

"Zack quit it. HAHAHAHA." Daniel begged, tears appearing in his eyes.

"Alright then." He finally stopped since he remembered Daniel didn't like attention as he wiped Daniel's tears.

Mira smacked his head as the male groaned in pain. "You do know he hates to be in the spotlight." She glared as Daniel caressed Zack's head and he leaned more into the touch.

"It's okay, Mira. I'm fine. See?" Daniel didn't show any anxiety as Mira sighed and hugged him.

"I'm just worried."

At this point, Zack withered, feeling guilty. He didn't mean to make Daniel remember his past.

Daniel realized that Zack looked down as he smiled, knowing he might be thinking something unnecessary again.

He watched everyone and saw they were doing their own business so, Daniel had the chance to reach Zack's face and stroked him tenderly.

He grabbed Daniel's hand and smooched it, also soothing him.

It looked like they were at their own world and the two girls only smiled heartily.

"I'm alright. Don't think useless things again." Zack nodded like an obedient boyfriend (not really) and Daniel grinned.

Not knowing, a pair of eyes have been watching them secretly since the beginning.

A/N: I love them so much ꒰◍ॢ•ᴗ•◍ॢ꒱