2

No proof read!

"Good morning, love."

"Morning. Come on, Zack. Let's take a shower or we will be late."

"Oh, are you inviting me to join you to take a shower together?" Zack smirked as Daniel turned red and smacked Zack's head, not too hard. "Don't joke around." He sat on the bed and slid his arms at his lover's waist as Daniel patted him.

"What if I'm serious?"

"Then, you sleep on the couch today." Daniel smiled and released himself from the male as he went to the bathroom.

"No!"

After half an hour, they went down to have breakfast together with Mira. Yeah, they were living together because of some reason and since they treated each other like siblings so why not live together? It shocked Daniel and Mira because Zack was the one who suggested it.

Well, people did say that someone in love might change themselves to be better.

On the table, there were only some simple dishes. Daniel gave a thumbs up to Mira, saying it was delicious and Zack nodded. Mira just chuckled at them both.

They finished with their food as they walked away from the house. Arriving at Jaewon High, Zack noticed the girls glancing at Daniel several times. He became grumpy and just ignored them.

Not worth for my time

Entering the class, Daniel tensed when everyone was looking at him, he didn't like the attention so he hid behind Zack. Some of them were squealing at how cute the male was.

Zack whispered softly. "I'm here, don't worry." Daniel smiled and nodded.

As Mira already found her seat, the two looked at the empty seat and sat there. Zack began to sleep as Daniel shook his head in defeat. He saw Mira found herself comfortable in this class and managed to communicate with others but suddenly a girl came his way and launched herself onto Daniel.

"I'm Zoe Park! What's yours?" She asked seductively.

"Daniel Park." Uncomfortable with her, Daniel could only murmur his name and gave a tight smile as he pushed the girl away from him.

The teacher walked into the class as the class became silent.

Then, Daniel noticed that a blond guy was watching him and he raised his eyebrows as the blondie instantly looked away. Daniel just shrugged it off and focused on the class.

"Zack, wake up. It's already lunchtime." He sighed as he wondered how Zack could maintain his results.

"Danny! Let's eat together!"

Zoe came over to Daniel's table as she pushed her breast against his body. Fortunately, Zack woke up and glared at the girl as Zoe flinched, scared for her life. Seeing the scene behold in front of him, Daniel just nodded hesitantly.

Kicking the girl asides, he pulled Daniel to his chest and went away to get Mira. Zoe just silently followed behind them.

They found a table and sat as Mira tried to lighten the mood.

"Let's invite others to eat with us." Daniel suggested and they agreed.

They all know each other names since the teacher told (forced) them to introduce themselves.

"Um, Jiho and Duke, do you want to eat together?" He smiled as the two were shocked that a pretty guy wanted to have lunch with them so, they just nodded nervously.

It was a normal lunch except for Zack who kept glaring at the others when they went closer to his beloved. Mira sweatdropped as Daniel was chatting happily with his new friends.

Suddenly, Daniel felt a hard grip on his shoulder and winced when it was getting strong; it was damn hurt.

"You. What are you doing to them? Are you threatening the poor kids?"

Zack growled and threw the hand away from Daniel as he started to lose his patience. He glared at the newcomer.

"Who the heck are you?" Zack demanded.

"Look, it's Vasco, leader of Burn Knuckles!" Someone yelled as the others were thinking about what he was doing in the fashion department.

"I hate pretty boys who bully at the weak people like you." Daniel felt offended as Zack snorted. "Ya know what? You should just taste my fists!" 

Zack took up a fighting stance with his right foot slightly apart. He punched him as Vasco dodged and kicked his legs but Zack straight away threw another punch at Vasco's chest, making the male groan in pain.

Gritting his teeth, Vasco stood upright and became more serious but before he could start punching, someone smacked his head.

"Vasco! What the hell you're doing?!"

"I need to teach them a lesson, Jace. They look down on others and think they're better than others." He explained nonchalantly.

"I think there are some misunderstood here." Daniel who stood beside Mira muttered but loud enough for them to hear then he flinched when Vasco came closer at him; he was intimidated.

But, he unexpectedly caressed Daniel's cheeks as Daniel was frozen, he was confused since it was very unpredictable but Zack seemed to lose his patience for the second time and this one had crossed the line.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HIM YOU FUCKER?!"

"Shit, Zack really has lost his patience this time." Mira cursed as the others were shocked. They thought Mira wasn't the one who cursed a lot but they were wrong.

Before he could go punching the male senseless, Mira tried to stop him but she was late. Zack already punched him in the face, anger took over him.

He touches Daniel with those dirty hands!

Jace attempted to save his leader but he couldn't because he thought it was indeed Vasco's fault. Trying to touch a pale skin pretty boy who looked vulnerable with that hand, he instantly knew that his leader chose death.

You kinda deserve it

"Zack! Stop! It's enough!"

Once he heard his Daniel plead, he stopped and glanced at him with such a concerned face as he fondled his cheeks gently, forgetting the unconscious male.

"Are you alright?" Zack asked quietly as Daniel nodded.

"You don't have any wound, right? Honestly, you're such a troublemaker!" Daniel remarked and Zack shook his head vigorously.

"But, he touched you! He should know his place." Daniel sighed and turned to Jace. "I think you have to bring him to the nurse's office and I'm sorry for this!" He apologised and bowed as Zack gave him a betray looked but Daniel send him a glared as he sulked.

"Ah- Yes, I'll bring him. What's your name pretty boy?"

Zack twitched his eyes, the audacity for him to flirt in front of him.

"Daniel Park." He smiled slightly as the male has tinted pink on his cheeks.

"Just call me Jace and I also apologise because of Vasco's behaviour." He bowed.

"It's okay."

Jace brought (dragged) Vasco to treat his wounds as the other students did their business.

Daniel continued to scold Zack because he made such a scene for the first day and Zack whined as Mira and their new friends sweatdropped.

What the hell just happened?