5

No proof read!

It irritated Zack when he saw Zoe kept clinging onto Daniel's arms, he could kick her away but it might make Daniel mad at him so, he just gave a glare.

"Danny!" Zoe called. "Yes?" He smiled as he glanced at the girl. "Let me buy you some snacks! Just think of it as our new friendships." Daniel nodded and Zack followed them from behind.

While they were walking, someone bumped into Daniel and he immediately apologised, still not looking at Daniel. As soon as the male stared at Daniel, he was paralysed because he had never seen eyes like that.

Lifeless.

"I'm sorry!" Daniel bowed. The male just put on a smile and offered his hand to shake as Zack raised his eyebrows.

"Don't worry, it was my fault. Anyway, I'm Eli Jang. What's yours?"

"Ah! I'm-" Zack suddenly cut him off. "Daniel Park." Daniel eyed him and Zack shrugged as Daniel just sighed.

"Wow, he's handsome but not as much as you Danny!" Zoe gaped as she gave him a thumbs up. "You're also very honest, lady~" He chuckled and Zoe blushed.

"I have to leave. See you later, little pup." He darted his eyes to Daniel's and gave him a flirty smile, Zack just watched his action intently.

I thought his eyes were lifeless earlier. Maybe I'm wrong? Nah, not my problem.

As the man went away, Zack sighed and pulled Daniel closer to him. Zoe sulked and crossed her arms.

"It's not good to be that possessive, Zack." She rolled her eyes as Zack ignored her.

After they bought some snacks, they saw Mira sitting at the end of the corner and greeted her.

"What are you doing here alone?" Daniel asked and sat in front of her.

"I can't concentrate on the exam for next week! I know you had prepared earlier than me. Can you please teach me?" Mira pleaded with her pitiful eyes yet adorable.

Of course, Daniel agreed and chuckled at her antics as he also offered Zoe to join them in this study group.

"Daniel!"

He turned his head to whoever called his name and Zack frowned as soon he saw Vasco headed to them.

"Hi, Vasco. Do you need something?" He smiled and tilted his head cutely as Zack facepalmed.

Not again.

Vasco blushed. "Nothing. Do you want to hang out if you're not busy after this semester?"

"Sure!" Daniel nodded happily as Zack groaned in irritation, he clearly despise the idea.

"Nice! Good luck with your exam. Bye." He then walked away from them.

"Why did you accept it?" Zack whined, sulking like a kid.

"No need to be jealous, Zack."

"That's right!" Zoe agreed nodding her head aggressively.

Daniel glanced at the male who just pouted and giggled. "You know that you're the only one for me." He smiled and gave a kiss on the cheeks.

Zack beamed cheerily as he kissed Daniel's lip, making the male blush. "It's not like this is the first time we kiss." He smirked mischievously.

"We're in public, idiot!"

"Who's care."

"Did they forget about us?" Zoe thought out loud, watching his friends flirt in front of her.

"Don't worry, you will get used to it later." Mira sighed and patted Zoe's back.

"Ahh! Sorry, guys. I didn't mean it!" Daniel panicked as the two girls shook their heads and laughed at him.

"Why do you laugh?" Confused with the sudden action.

"You're just too cute!"

"Yeah. And he's mine." Zack declared proudly.

"Whatever you say, Zack."

xXx

"Zack! I found a dog here!" Daniel yelled as Zack jogged to him.

"Poor her. She looks hungry."

"Let's take her home. It's starting to rain." Zack suggested as Daniel tried to take the dog but the dog growled and bit his hand instead.

"Auch!" He grunted in pain as Zack quickly checked his injured.

"Is it hurt?" Zack asked softly and Daniel shook his head.

Not giving up, Daniel tried again to take the dog carefully. "Hey, it's okay. We're not trying to hurt you and your babies. It's cold here, you should come with us." The dog hesitated and unexpectedly she walked out of the box as she went to Daniel.

"Thank you for trusting me. I'll take care of you from now! Right, Zack?"

"Of course, anything for you." He grinned and blushed furiously.

It sounds we're like a married couple who practically adopt a new member to enter our family. Wait- Family?! I have become a young dad?! And Daniel is my wife? I love my life.

"Zack? Zack. Zack!" Daniel shouted as Zack came back from his fantasy.

"What are you thinking about?"

"How lucky I am to have a wife like you." Zack smirked and lifted Daniel's chin.

"Wha- What? Wife?!" He stuttered and turned red.

"Yes, sweetheart. Do you not like it?"

With a red face, Daniel looked down. "I didn't say I dislike it." Zack smiled and gave a peak on his forehead.

"Let's go home. It's raining, I don't want you to get a fever."

As soon as they arrived at their home, Zack told Daniel to get a shower first as he gave the dog some food and water.

Daniel had gone upstairs without knowing Zack followed him silently.

He entered the bathroom and took off his clothes as Zack soon hugged him from behind.

"Zack?! What are you doing? Go away!"

Trying to release himself from the tight hug, he finally gave in and sighed. "Fine. But, don't do anything weird." Zack just nodded cheerfully and began to take off his clothes.

"Don't touch me, Zack." Daniel warned.

"Why???" He wailed and put his head on Daniel's shoulder.

"We had done it a few days ago." Daniel rolled his eyes playfully.

"But, I'm still craving more~" He whispered sexily.

Daniel did not react to his flirting as he smacked Zack's head. "I'm tired so, let's do it at another time, okay?" He patted Zack's head gently.

"Or you want to sleep on the couch today?"

Without any hesitation, Zack responded to him. "No." Daniel was satisfied with the reply. "Good."

A strict wife? It's not bad too.

Zack helped Daniel to wear his clothes (he's really like to spoil his lover) as he kissed him on the lip.

"I want to check on Inu first."

"Inu?" Zack exclaimed.

"Yes, our baby." Daniel chuckled as Zack froze. "Our? Baby?" He asked for confirmation.

"Of course, who else?" Daniel kissed him on the cheeks as he went downstairs excitedly to see Inu.

I'm officially a dad now!

Zack screamed mentally as he ran to head his Daniel and gave him a lot of affection.

A/N: Fyi, theyr 17.