The Plan Of The Century

Start from the beginning

Neo:" can you tell him to send some money, I want some ice cream "

Cinder:" shut up all of you "

she whisper screamed

Y/N:" um hello are you there Cinder "

Cinder:" u-uh yes I'm here, so u-um u-uhhh what u-uh how have you been u-uh doing "

Y/N:" oh I've been well, just got finished planning a death of an asshole "

Cinder:" wait you're going on an assassination mission "

Y/N:" yep, and you will never guess the person I'm about to kill "

Cinder:" um Ozpin "

Y/N:" no "

Cinder:" Lionheart"

Y/N:" what no"

Cinder:" Theodore "

 Y/N:" why do you keep guessing Academy headmasters "

Cinder:" oh come on Y/N it was just a guess "

Y/N:" ok that's fair I guess but no, it's the current owner of the Schnee dust company Jacques Schnee"

Cinder:" ok now that takes some big balls to do that, I get that he's a walk stain on society but why him, isn't he like one of the world's most protected men of all time "

Y/N:" ah you see that's why I called you guy, I need your help to kill him"

Cinder:" what, why us "

Y/N:" well not really, you, but I need the help of Neo and Emerald "

Cinder:' ah shit not them, I need them right now '

Cinder:" uh why them specifically cant you pick anyone else, um like uh me or ... me"

Y/N: "I'm sorry Cindy but I can't pick you, because need both Neo and Emerald for their semblance, I need an illusionist to pull this off"

Cinder:" um why are you even calling to us about this, I know we were small-time criminals before we met, but assassination, isn't that a bit too much for us"

Y/N:" dot worry, I have a man on the inside to help you through it ok"

Cinder:"( sigh ) ok fine you can take them, but if any one of them gets hurt, ill fry off your testicles got it"

Y/N:" Oh my, oh my Cindy, I didn't know you wanted that fleshy rod so badly "

Cindy ( blushing mad ):" what are you talking about, I would never think about that you perverted simple"

Y/N:" says the girl who stole my first kiss "

Cinder:" ugh your impossible "

Y/N:" no I'm just hot and cute"

Cinder:" well I can't deny that ( whispers ) you are hot "

Y/N:" oh what was that I heard there I think this little fireball wants some good old wink-wink-nudge-nudge,( tongue-clicking ) ( whistling ) don't you "

you said in a playful tone

Cinder.exe has stopped running

Y/N:" I'm hello, ... anybody there, hello "

Emerald:" um Cinder you ok "

she said looking at the stiff stuttering and crimson red blushing frame of Cinder

Neo:" I think Y/N's flirting broke her "

Mercury:" hold my beer, I got this "

she said putting on her metal leg, standing up, walking up to Cinder, opening her palm as wide as it could, cracking it back, and spanking Cinder's ass cheek as hard as she could