The Plan Of The Century

Comincia dall'inizio

Willow:" yes but that's why we have Whitley, he fully trust His son and future successor, and he  can convince him to wait for a bit and think something out, that will be the moment we need to catch him and put him in jail "

Y/N:"  yea but that's if everything goes according to plan. what if it doesn't "

Willow:" well we'll cross that bridge when we get there I suppose "

Y/N:" so what will happen to him when he goes to jail "

Willow:" well, ... Whitley and me want him dead "

Y/N:" jees ma'am isn't that a bit excessive, I mean he is a rotten shit stain on society, but isn't being imprisoned for life and getting beaten and humiliated, every day by the people he wronged not enough "

Willow:" we don't care, we want him dead, when I first saw him, it was love at first sight, and from what I saw at that moment, I could see the same thing, but oh how wrong I was, later in life I figured out that it wasn't love, it was greed, he never loved me, he never cared for me, he was only in it to inherit my family business and the money, hell, it's all he can think about these days, money this money that, all he can think, see, talk is money, and don't get me started on him cheating on me, he doesn't even care that he brought hookers in the house and will have loud orgy sections, right next to me, he dousnt even see me as a person, he sees me as a thing, a tool to use and throw away when it's dull, and the kids, oh god the kids, he tried to make Winter into himself at an early age, but she got out of his grasp quickly so he turned to Weise, it worked out for him for a bit but Winter got her out as well, so finally he turned to Whitley, learning for experience, he was brutal to him, abusing him forcing him to be like himself, and look where that lead him "

Y/N:" ok now I'm on board to kill him "

Willow:" thank you "

Y/N:" so how do we wanna kill him "

Willow:" I want to strike when he least expects it, and his death to be slow and painful "

Y/N:" strike when he least expects it and slow and painful huh, I think I know just the right people for the job, Willy "

Willow:" um who "

Y/N:" oh just a couple of my friends, here let me call them up "

Scene change 

we see Cinder and his group walking the halls of the Evernight castle, discussing the plans of their next hies"

Cinder:" so we have to go in after Emerald puts them into illusion- "

Ring

Ring

Ring

Mercury:" who is that "

Emerald:" and how are we getting signals here, isn't this place like in another dimension or something

Cinder:" I don't know who and I don't know how, but it better be important enough for my time or else"

she said in an annoyed tone

Beep

Cinder:" who the hell is this and what do you want peasant it better be good to interrupt me during my meeting"

Y/N:" jeez Cinder what happened, whats with the sudden aggression all of a sudden "

Cinder:" O-OH IM SO SORRY Y/N I THOUGHT OU WERE SOMEONE ELSE "

she said in a started and worried tone

Mercury:" shit is it Y/N "

Emerald:" oh fuck "