flashback 1

4 years ago

"Si-sino ka ba huh? Halos 3 years kanang sunod ng sunod sakin nakakatakot at nakakatrauma na!!!!"

"Tigilan mo nako wala kang makukuha ni katiting na pag mamahal galing sakin kung sino kaman na iintindihan mo ba?! Maayos ang buhay ko ikaw lang ang pang gulo at may boyfriend ako stop bothering me you creap!!!!"

"Please Lina kahit 10min lang kada araw, i am willing please!!!kaya kong ibigay sayo by my own money!!! Lina i can give you so much love and affection not just like other stupid mans you date please, please,please!!!"

"I rather date a trash than you a creapy,a stalker an obsess psycho, and how dare you call all the man i date stupid huh?!!! Yeah im poor but all the man i date have good maners not like you!!! Stop pushing your self to me you creepy ni hindi ko nga alam pangalan mo!!!"

"I will never give up my love into you Lina always remember that even you throw all the harsh and bad words about me it will never change the fact that you are my life and love of my love now...i didn't know its been 3 years since i've been obsess with you because till now its still just like yesterday im still falling to all little thing you do and i dont know why, and if you rather kiss a trash then i can be a trash if you want, even you are saying bad things to me right now instead of being sad i am happy Lina because you are giving me attention, thats how much i love you ill protect you at all cause even in my own self ill protect you forever amd ever. And by the way my love no need to call me anonymous stalker just call me "renz" baby (wink)"

"Pero masasaktan kalang!!!"       
(sigaw ko)

"Kaya kong masaktan ng paulit ulit bigyan molang ako ng atensyon."(he shout back)

"Renz..."

To be continued...