{ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11}

Cw: Swearing.

[Nobody's POV]

As you can guess, no, it was not easy. Tommy tripped and cried, Tubbo threw up, and Ranboo keeps wandering off without thinking.

The carnival was full of many things. Rides, shops, games, heck even a small petting zoo. Despite the small mishaps, the trio were having fun non the less. After all, they wanted to go to the city's most famous carnival for a long while.

Alex and Wilbur were almost dead exhausted but at the same time tried to make sure the small trio of toddlers were alright.

Alex wanted to take a break since he was feeling like he could lose his breath till he had an idea that came to mind. Alex tapped on Wilburs shoulder.

"You think we can get them on one of the playhouses? I'm sure they'll be occupied by then. " Alex offered.

"Hmm, I'm not so sure. " Wilbur spoke.

"Oh come on, it's not like they're gonna go missing on a playhouse, besides I'm pretty sure you're pretty tired as well. "

"Fine... I'll talk to them first. " Wilbur spoke and sat down next to the kids who were eating cotton candy. Alex smiled.

"Hey fellas, wanna go to the playhouse?" Wilbur smiled.

Ranboo, Tubbo, and Tommy's face lit up in excitement with wide smiles.

"YEAH! " The boys cheered with excitement as the two tired teenagers were escorting them to the playhouse.

Alex smiled at how adorable the kids were when they were having fun. Made him look back to when his brother was
still around.

♡•~__________[Timeskip]__________~•♡

Wilbur and Alex said to the trio to have fun in the playhouse full of other children whilst they both were just gonna take a break for half an hour.

After a while of wondering around the place in silence the taller suggested that they get some soda and sit on the Ferris wheel, the raven head agreed immediately being tired from walking.

As they sat on the ride next to each other, they couldn't help but feel awkward. You can't blame them, they've been rivals for a long time and this is quiet the situation they'd didn't expect they could be in.

What can I say? They have this weirdly homoerotic rivalry. After a couple of minutes, Alex decided to break the silence.

"Hey, Soot? " Alex started.

"Yeah? "

"What do you really want from me? " Alex faced the brunette whom was sitting next to him.

"I don't know what your talking about. " Wilbur shrugged it off.

"Cut the shit, Wilbur. It's already obvious you want something other than a partner to babysit with. "

"And that's not even it, it was already suspicious enough that you would help me out when you clearly know that we both have done nothing but trying to spite each other. "

"Alex spat with a stern.

"..."

"Well? Answer me. "

Wilbur didn't reply, he just sat there looking at the boy next to him before sighing looked at the window till he finally spoke.

"Alright then, I wasn't planning on telling you but I guess you deserve an answer..."

"Go on. " Alex crossed his arms.

Wilbur took a deep breath before speaking.

"I want your friendship. " Wilbur finally answered.

"..." Alex just looked at him, he thought Wilbur was joking.

"Ha! Yeah right! wait- .....Oh you're serious! " it took Alex a while to believe him.

"Yes, yes I am. " Wilbur smiled a little.

"OK, not what I was expecting... But why though? " Alex was beyond confused.

"I don't know, maybe it's cuz I've been wanting to know what it's like to be your friend. Also, it's because I'm getting kinda bored with the pointless bickering, I've been trying to find something to look forward to for a long while now. Besides, don't get me wrong, I have thought about this. But if you don't want to though, I will completely understand. " Wilbur looked down at the view as he explained.

"So, what do you say? Wanna stop bickering for now? " Wilbur offered with a genuine smile.

Alex blushed a bit but snapped out of it, he wasn't really sure what to do. It seemed like a good idea since he was getting kinda tired of the pointless bickering as well.

And even if the other kids from school that knows what their current type of relationship is like, it wouldn't matter if they think it'd be strange. But when they do, their relationship will be kinda complicated cuz of the fact that they've been rivals since 8th grade, they're now in their seniors.

But if that's the case then it would be expected, it will be hard to explain to other people but it wouldn't matter.

Alex looked away from the brunette and closed his eyes resting his head on his hand leaning against the wall. He took a deep breath.

"I'll think about it. " Alex sighed facing the brunette.

Wilbur smiled at his reassurance and nodded at Alex. He leaned back against his seat closing his eyes smiling.

________________________________________
825 words. The amount of times I've been Rick rolled will never be exposed. Also! I'm currently planning on working on a new Quakbur fanfic! Its gonna be a different au btw. I'll let you know when it's gonna be ready to be published :D

Stay safe!
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡