♥︎{ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1}♥︎

CW: Strong Language

Alex is awaken with his alarm ringing at his ear, he groans as he sits up on his bed. He decides to where his signature clothes : A black kinda oversized t-shirt, a black wrist band, a blue hoodie that he wrips around his waist incas he gets cold, wrap jeans, dark red colored converse and a beanie. Kinda like Rodrick from Diary of a wimpy kid, but he has no eye liner.

He walks down stairs with his bag for school, to be met with his mother who has been calling from downstairs. "Ay mijo! You almost had me worried there, I thought you were dead! " She said jokingly, Alex rolls his eyes at his mother's comment " Don't be dramatic mama, I was just getting dressed up " He says walking down to eat his breakfast.

"Oh well, also your friends are waiting for you outside. " she mentioned ,"really? " he looks out the window, he sees his friend sitting in a car waiting, signalling him to come over so they can go to school.

He smiles looking at them, "I'm gonna go ahead, see you later ma!" he runs to open the door only to be stopped by his mother giving him his lunch money and a kiss on the forehead "maa..! " he groans "shut up cariño, now go you don't wanna be late!"

And with that he walks out the door, greet his friends that have been waiting for him for God knows how long , and they drive to there school 'MC high'

As they separate to walk to there school lockers Big Q accidentally bumps into someone .

"Hey watch where you're going assho-" he pauses as he realized who it was" Oh great, it's just you. " he grunted , his eye brows going narrow.

"Hello Big Q. " Wilbur greeted . These two have been rivals since 8th grade, Wilbur was always the theater kid-Heart throb of the school and Alex was the class clown, there rivalry was always an interesting subject to talk about among the other students.

Mainly because when ever they both go down on an argument, it always seems like there's something heated going on with the both of them, some even mistaked one there arguments a "Make out session " judging by how close there faces where.

Besides even if they did fuck without anyone knowing, people wouldn't even be surprised if they found out. The two chose ignored other peoples rumors about them as they were quote unquote "vile" what ever the hell that means.

"Don't call me Big Q you son of a bitch" he spat with an annoyed face."Why? Do you prefer I call you 'Baby' Big Q" Alex's face start to show a shade of pink "You know very well that only my friends call me that you peace of shit " he answered still quite blushing.

Wilbur smirks at his answer "Well I'm not so sure as I remember that I could say whatever I want" he grinned "Just because you're the theater kid-heart throb, doesn't make it an excuse to be a cheeky fuck" Alex commented, "Really? My my big Q, all I'm hearing is that you think I'm hot" Wilbur says with a smug look.

"I never said that I did. " Alex spat growing tired "I don't think so. " Wilbur says.

"Listen here you little shit-"Quakity is interrupted by the school bell ringing loudly.

"That's my que!" Wilbur says with charisma.

"This isn't over William" Quakity says walking past him with a smug face. He new calling him 'William' would annoy him easily. Wilbur stands there looking at him walking away with narrow eye brows.

He walks to his assigned classes to go on his day.

♥_______________________________________
[vote? ]

First chapter, how are we doing so far? 639 words, my god!
Tips and critiques are appreciated.