"Anyways, is that the reason why you look like you went out fresh from a mission earlier? " Takeomi asked. Sanzu just looked at him silently. Not really wanting to remember and admit that he got defeated by a random amazonian woman.

"She beat you two up? Really? And you said she was weak? " Kokonoi said sarcastically yet amused on the sudden revelation of the two men.

"But she really is weak..." Sanzu mumbled not really wanting to explain any further. He sits down in his chair, he then rests his chin on both of his hands. He then remembers how thin the woman's wrist is, he could snap it with less effort.

"Yes, she's nothing special actually. She looks like an average girl, so does the other woman." Ran said. Rindou just nodded at his brother's statement in agreement.

Silence then follows the said statement. They don't doubt what the three men said. It's not like the four of them are protecting those women, that's unlike them. Now, everyone is looking at their boss for the final verdict.

"... Let them be. That's the least we can do to thank them for taking care of Emma. " The boss said as he throws the folders on the table, making the papers inside it scattered.

Some of the executives who were curious picked it up and read its contents.

"Cafe owners? Really? " Rindou said to himself, remembering what the two women looked like. They don't wear some flashy designer clothes like the girls they're normally around with. They don't wear bold make-up like the women they met at their clubs. To put it simply, they dress fashionable but at the same time elegantly which match them and in his point of view, it didn't hurt in the eyes. Aside from the amazonian strength, they both look meek and would not even talk unless it is necessary.

"Are they foreigners? Oh, they're mixed race?" Kakucho said, he then look at the two females' photos that were taken secretly.

'Why is it so blurry?' Kakucho thought. 'Well, it's not like I need to know what they look like.'

But one thing is for sure for them, one of the women has mid-length Raven hair and fair skin while the other one has long brunette hair and is quite tan.

" They're living here in Tokyo for the last 3 years. " Takeomi read.

"No bad records. No suspicious movements. They are only seen inside their establishment, grocery stores, malls, and the place they deliver their products. " Mochi continued to read.

"Huh? Evergreen Inc., Ryuga Corporation, Aster Snack Bar, KH Hotel... Isn't those under Bonten? " He added, looking at the long list of the cafe owners' clients.

"Wait... You're one of the clients!? Do you know them? " Sanzu said as he spotted a familiar name on the list.

"This account is yours, right? It's one of your accounts right? " Sanzu said as he face the long white-haired man. He is familiar with the said account because sometimes he used that account to buy something for himself.

"Yes and no. " Koko said irritatingly.

'The way this guy says it is like he's accusing me of something. ' He thought.

"Apparently, they were the ones who delivers the sweets in the cafeteria of the HQ at Shibuya. Emma-chan and I happen to taste it and it taste good so I asked the cafeteria manager to order a lot for Emma-chan. " He said.

"Really? What a coincidence. " Ran mumbled still continuing on reading the information inside.

"So... She's not the woman Mikey fucked? " Sanzu asked looking at the silent white-haired man aka the boss.

"What the heck Sanzu? " Takeomi said smacking the younger man in the head. He just said one of the most taboo stories in their group.

Sano Manjiro or Mikey for short is the leader of the infamous criminal organization, Bonten, and also Emma's dad.

The story of how Emma came to this world is nothing but you can say an accident or was not really planned at all. Mikey did not want to have a child, especially as he is the boss of a criminal organization. Family is a huge dead weight to him as they can be used against him.

But one day, there's this random woman that he could not even remember who knock on his door with a one-year-old baby in hand, claiming that the child is theirs.

Of course, he did not believe her. The others did not also believe her when they first heard the story from Koko and they thought that she was just spouting some random nonsense. That she just wanted to climb to the social ladder and to be known as the boss's partner and the mother of his sole child.

They could not even once in their lives had seen their boss glance at any woman, let alone embrace them to the point of making a child. 

But the result came out positive to the woman's joy and to their dismay.

But Mikey being Mikey told his trusted executive, Hajime Kokonoi to take care of the woman. To give her money and sign an agreement that she would never ever let him or Emma see her face again. He wanted to kill her but he did not as a last favor for bringing Emma to this world.

The others did not really care about the woman as only Mikey and Koko were the only ones she had a chance to made contact with and Mikey forbid them from knowing the said woman at the same time, lessening the risk of Emma knowing her own birth mother.

"She's not. She doesn't even look like her one bit. Laurent's like a diamond compared to that bitch who looks like a random stone on the sidewalk. " Kokonoi said making the others look at him with confusion.

"It's like heaven and earth. " He added as he sips his tea.

Kokonoi rarely defends and compliments anyone. He mostly spits harsh words to them and just acted tame in front of their boss and Emma.

'He's kind of harsh to Emma-chan's birth mother. ' They thought.

'Well, it's not like we'll meet either of them again.'

"So, she really is not the one Mikey fuck--"

"Shut up Sanzu!" The men shouted at him in unison making the man finally drop his question.

-----

Please Vote, Comment and Follow!

Thank you!

03/14/2022