Don't mix my compassion with forgiveness...

Raider: Hey, kill that son of a-Gah! -Shouted a bandit to his teammates but was shot down with a rifle shot.

The old soldier continued to shoot at the other bandits who were in charge of him.

Allam: How many of you are there? Goddamn -The man murmur in a low voice while he shot behind the wooden wall, which served as a coverage.

Allam popped his head a little and saw six bandits on his front and one to his left side. There was one in a tower to its 11-o clock, while the remaining six were scattered through the camp area, using certain objects as coverage. Seven in total. Allam heard how his focus released a small sound, as if a notification just popped off. The soldier only looked intrigued by this, trying to stop it.

Raider Scanner: He is there, hidden! This was noted that the bandit had a Scrapper's radar moored behind him as if it were a backpack, with some googles on his eyes.

A bandit launched an incendiary bomb against his direction, he knew he had to move. The old soldier left its coverage and quickly took a double jump, leaving the radius of the explosion. He positioned his left arm forward and at the flamethrower shot up against two bandits, who were using the corpse of an old Sawtooth as a coverage. When he fell to the ground, he rolled and stayed on his knees, where he shot the bandit of the tower with his Gauss rifle and also shot the bandit that was on his side, who was now in his rear.

Allam got up and began to approach quickly against the two other bandits, which were at the entrance of a small wooden cabin. The soldier used his flamethrower, but one of them dodged him, by sheer luck.

The soldier kicked the bandit that was caught on fire, causing him to clash against the wall of the cabin, setting it on fire as well. The bandit who dodged him attempt to attack him, using his bow as a baseball bat, but the soldier dodged him and struck him with the rifle butt, breaking his mouth.

The man fell to the ground in pain and Allam shot him. Ending his life. Allam returned to the campus of the camp and was thrown to the ground by the bandit with the scanner, who threw himself against him. The soldier lost grip of his Gauss rifle and he fell to the ground, with the bandit on him. Allam took him off of him and throwed him on the ground, now the soldier staying on top of him.

The soldier started sucker punching the man. Allam unsheathed his blade and cut his neck. He got up and picked up his Gauss rifle, leaving the man drowning in his own blood.

The soldier released a sigh and began to walk up the hill until he reached the top, where there was a large tent. This tent had several dark symbols embodied on its walls. There were several flags with the eclipse symbols, but something that he had to notice of all of them, is that they were crossed out by the middle, as if they were...broken.

In the center of the patio, there was a giant bonfire, which emanated heat for everyone in its vicinity. The place seemed to be a communal area, for the number of tables and chairs that were here. It was as if it were a village.

Raider leader: For the shadow! -shouted one of the bandits as he fired his flamethrowers against our hero. The phrase did not go unnoticed by the old one.

Allam Pov

For the shadow? Are these people...Eclipse?

This is the second bandit that knows who I am ... the others do not know. I need answers. Now.

I made a double jump to get out of the flamethrower's range and shot the bandit's leg, causing its armor to fall. I kept shooting my gauss rifle to the bandit, which only lost armor and my bullets did not seem to cross. The bandit leader approached me dangerously and tried to stab me with his flamethrower, as if it was a spear.