🦋CHAPTER 5🦋

Tae's mind"why he is here?..."
She came to reality when jk spoke"do you want me to stand here?.."."oh-hh sorry"she said while moving to other side.
"Dear who's th-ohh jungkook"jinie said with a smile while everyone looked at the direction where jk standing ."hello aunty"he greeted back.
"Ohh dear why are so late?.."baek said."i was blocked in traffic."jk said while looking at his dad at the sametime baekie get hurt."ok then come sit here,i will get you all something to drink"jinie said while headed towards kitchen and tae folowed her."mom who's that?..."tae asked."you will get to know"jinie replyed.
On the other side ~
"Soo jungkook how are you?..how's thecpmpany going on?.."joonie said.jk looked at him and said "yes it's going well".
Joonie smiled him.

Kitchen ~

"tae bear plz make coffee for them"jinie said."ok." Tae said as she started making but her mind only had one question that roming around her head "why he is here?..is his parents know mom or dad?.."

FLASHBACK

Did you remember chapter-1incident.
So I'm telling that again.

That time tae was standing in the side path of the rosd to cross the line.but suddenly she saw jk's about to hit that grandma.tae were about to run toward there.jk car stopped and he came out from car and helped grandma to cross the line.tae sighed in relief.
"Thankgod he stopped the car or else grndma get hurt.hm look like he is good after all he helped herband check if she is ok."tae said to herself.

FLASHBACK ENDED~

This is how tae meet him.

"Tae baby what are thinking?.."jinie asked as tae came to reality."ahh nothing mom."she said while turn offing the stove.

After 5 minutes.jinie asked tae to give coffee to them.she went to them and behind jiniie with alot of sweet in the tray.
"Have these"jinie said while puting the tray in table.

"Mm nice coffee"grandma said while siping.tae smiled at her."yeay also nicr cupcake"chan said while eating cake."chan slowly no one gonna stole these"grandma said chunkling."chan don't eat too much its not good for your health"baek said as she looked."cupcake is secret of my energy soo don't stop me" chan said while everyone laughed at him."i think two them should talk in private"grandma said."yeay mom you are right.tae bear goo to rooftop with him"joonie said while looking at tae.
"Huh why should i talk to him?..in private?.."tae mumbled."what why?.."jungkook asked to everyone."you will get know about it🌝"grandma said while winking at him.In the rooftop~
Full of silent ~

"Mm whst should i ask?.."(tae's mind)
"Do you know-they both asked same time.
Tae giggled as she started talking.
"Do you know why your patents cane here.i mean why they tell as to talk?..""no"jk said.
"You know i already meet you one time."tae said."where?.."jk said."do you remember that day when you helped a grandma." "Ohh yeay i remember." "I was there.i saw that.Thankyou for saving and helping her?"tae said while smiling widely."why are thanking me?."jk asked."hm i just happy that she didn't get hurt and for your humility."yae said looking at him.jk just humed and looked at the sun set view.

"Do you like that ?.."tae asked while looking at the sunset.

"tae asked while looking at the sunset