Chapter 7

Bold- Izuku talking to himself Italics- voice in his head

When we made it back to the base I made my way to my room. Sitting everything down, I started to unpack. First I put all of my clothes up before getting all of the decorations I got out. I started to put the new knifes I had gotten away in my desk, putting one in my pocket first. I then finished putting the decorations up and decided I'd go see what everyone else was doing. I made my way to the living room to see everyone sitting around discussing something. As soon as I walked into the room Shiggy looked over at me.

"Perfect, one of us was just about to come get you. Come sit were discussing our next mission." I walked over and sat down next to Toga. "So the UA entrance exams are coming up soon. Izu, I believe you know someone who will be there correct?" "Y-yes I do, Kacchan will be there. He's sure to get in too." I stated before looking down at my hands, balling them into fist in anger at the thought of Kacchan. "See this Kacchan Izu speaks of was his childhood friend, who bullied him for being quirkless, which Izu here is definitely not quirkless his quirk just didn't develop until here recently." Everyone looked over at me but I hadn't noticed as the thoughts of how to get back at Kacchan flooded my mind. "With the entrance exam coming up soon comes the start of are next mission. Apparently All Might is going to be a teacher there this year." 

At the mention of his name my attention was back on what Siggy was saying. "So once the year starts were going to break in, get a schedule of were there first year students will be and find out when All Might and those wannabe heros will bee most vulnerable. Then well attack and bring down the symbol of peace." With this we all smiled. 

Soon the meeting was over and we all headed back to are rooms as it was late. I went to my room, but I didn't plan to go to sleep. So I grabbed my phone off my desk and grabbed another knife from my desk and stuck it in my pocket. I had decided I wanted to go see Kacchan, I wanted to go pay him a little visit. I quietly made my way to the door and outside without getting caught. I quickly made my way down the street towards Kacchan's house when I bumped into someone and landed on my ass. "Oh I'm sorry I should have watched were I was going." The person quickly said before reaching a hand out to help me up, which I accepted.

I looked up to be met with the most amazing pair heterochromatic eyes. The boy looked to be around my age and had white and red hair that was split down the middle. "I'm sorry for that, are you okay?" "Yes I'm okay" I couldn't help but stare into the boys eyes, they had me mesmerized. "Y-you look very pretty." He quickly spoke as a blush crept onto his face. I giggled softly and smiled "Thank you, you look very nice yourself. I'm Izu." I knew from the moment I met his eyes that he would be mine. I would do anything it take to protect and have him with me. 

"I'm Shoto Todoroki." My smile faltered for a minute. "The son of pro hero Endeavor?" As I said his name I saw a flash of anger and hatred fill his eyes. "Um yeah, I need to be going but it was nice to met you Izu. Maybe we can met up sometime, I'd love to get to know you. My number is xxx-xxx-xxxx." I smiled and typed his number into my phone. "It was nice to met you to Todoroki." We said are goodbyes and we both keep walking. I kept glancing back at him until he was out of site. I knew I was going to need to see him soon. 

I made my way to Kacchans house before making my way around the house and into his room through his window so I wouldn't give away that I was here. After disappearing I didn't need anyone knowing I was here. Once in his room I began to look around, waiting for him to come in. Luckily I didn't have to wait very long. I was looking at a picture of us together when we were little that was on his nightstand when he came in. "That fucking hag get- WHAT THE FUCK! DEKU IS THAT YOU!?" I turned and smiled at Kacchan, but as soon as I did I saw him take a step back with a look of fear on his face. "What the fuck deku, you just disappear like that and then show up here in my fucking room." He tried to sound like normal angry Kacchan, but you could easily hear the fear lacing his voice.

"Well hello to you Kacchan. Aren't you happy to see me? After all I did come her to pay you a special visit."  I sat down on the end of his bed, while he just stayed standing next to the door. "Of course I had to see how the person who helping me to make the best decision of my life was doing. Oh wait, you don't know what decision that is, do you? Well I suppose I could tell you, if you promise to be a good boy and keep your mouth shut about it." I laugh softly making sure to activate my quirk. He quickly grabs his head and watches me.

"Well you see Kacchan thanks to you I developed my quirk. To bad it cost me my sanity, and now everyone says my quirk is to villainous. So I decided to give up on that silly little dream of being a hero. Instead I decided that I'd do something better with my life." I paused for a moment as I reached into my pocket to pull out my knife. "I've decided that while your trying to be the number one hero, I'll be the number one villain. Isn't that amazing Kacchan!? Because of you Kacchan we can keep fighting. But now instead of having to try and beat you to being number one. You get to try and stop me from being number one." 

He just stood there with that same look of fear all over his face, but it quickly turned to one of anger. "Well then I'm just gonna have to focus on bring you down Deku, like always you'll still be a little bug I can crush." "Are you sure about that Kacchan? I mean its because of you that I get to do the most amazing thing in the world. I get to ruin your life, and kill people while I'm at it." I start to laugh "hahah HAHAHAHAHA ISN'T THAT AMAZING KACCCHAN!! I GET TO WATCH AS THE LIGHT LEAVES SOMEONES EYES AS THEY SLOWLY FELL THE LAST BIT OF SANITY LEAVE THEM AS THEY BLEED OUT!!" I laughed so hard that it hurt my throat, but I didn't stop the thought of what I was saying made me so happy. And the look on his face made it all better, as he once again felt his sanity slipping from him as my quirk activated. 

While he was like this I took my opportunity and quickly cut his arm with my knife, pulling out the little jar I had in my pocket. Making sure to get as much blood as I could before closing the jar and making my way back to the window. "Well it was so nice to see you again Kacchan. See you soon." With that I quickly made my way out the window and back to the base. Leaving him to have no clue what was going on as his sanity kept slipping away. 

Once back to the base I sat the jar of his blood on my desk before changing and getting into bed. I laid there for a moment thinking about the things that happened today. Slowly I started to feel myself slip into unconsciousness. I couldn't wait for Kacchans first day at UA to get here. I was going to make sure that his years at UA would be absolute hell. 

~

~

~

1412 words