Chapter 4

Carefully I look up at my mom. But she didn't look happy to hear about my quirk. "Izuku, honey of course I'm very happy you got a quirk, but that's a villainous quirk." She had a look of fear written all over her face. I couldn't help but feel my sanity break just a little bit more. I got up from the couch and began to walk to my room. "Izuku, I love you but you can't be a hero with a quirk like that." Hearing those words made me lose it. Once to my room I slammed and locked the door. 

As soon as I heard the click of the lock I ran to my shelfs grabbing and throwing all of my hero figures across the room. I ripped all the posters from my walls. Anything with heros got destroyed. With nothing left to smash or rip apart I fell to the floor, screaming as tears streamed down my face. "how could you?! Finally I get a quirk and of course you don't like it. Of course I can't be a hero. Isn't that what Kacchan always told me. At least now I know he was right." With tears still streaming down my face, I ran over to my closet getting out a change of clothes. I changed into a green and black striped sweater, a black pleated skirt, fishnet, and thigh high black socks. I began shoving all of my clothes into my backpack or at least as many as would fit. 

With all of my clothes, my phone, and the last bit of my sanity, I opened my window and carefully jumped down onto the ground. I began to walk in the direction of the Leagues hideout that I was at earlier. The streets were lit by the dim street lights that flickered occasionally. I was so deep in thought while walking there that I didn't hear the sludge like villain come up behind me until it spoke. "Well look at that, a perfect host, sorry but I'm gonna need you to die now!" Hearing the villain yell shook me from my thoughts but it was to late. He began to take over my body. 

I tried to scratch at the sludge but it didn't do anything as it just kept coming back. It felt like I was suffocating. It hadn't even been a few minutes and I already felt my consciousness slowly slipping away from me. Suddenly there was a big gust of wind. I could slowly feel the sludge leaving from around me. Then I heard that loud booming voice that I used to dream of getting to hear in person. "Don't worry, For I am here!" It was All Might. As the sludge left from around my body I fell to the ground. Landing on my hand and knees. I broke out into a coughing fit trying to catch my breath.

"Are you okay there ma'am? Are you hurt?" I looked up at All Might turning my head to the side while looking at him in disgust. Did he call me ma'am? I'm not a women. Quickly noticing his mistake All Might's face twisted with a look of anger and disgust. "Young man why are you dressed in such way?" I can't believe he's asking me a question like that after I was just attacked by a villain. "Does it really matter how I'm dressed, I was just fucking attacked by a villain and all your worried about is how I'm dressed. Some hero you are." I stated, mumbling the last part. 

"Well dressing in such a way is most unfitting of a young man your age. But anyways are you okay? Your not hurt right?" "No I'm just fine, but since your here I have a question to ask you." I could hear him scoff slightly. "And what is your question young man?" "If someone had a quirk that when they laughed, they could make anyone who heard it feel as though they were going insane, as if there mind was falling apart. Could that person ever become a hero?" I looked stood up and looked at the giant man standing before me. He laughed slightly before he began to answer.

"No someone with such a quirk would never stand a chance at becoming a hero. A quirk like that is far to villainous. It would never be able to be used for good. Anyone with a quirk such as that should give up." The man stated. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, the man I once thought was the most amazing person in the world, was just as bad as Kacchan and my mom. Hearing the those same words come from someone I had always wanted to be like made me lose every last bit of sanity I had left. 

"Well isn't that good to know huh! Well goodbye All Might hopefully by the time your home that mind of yours will be back intact hm." I began to laugh in the middle of my sentence. All Might looked at me as though I was crazy. But when he heard my laughter and looked into my eyes, he knew that crazy didn't even begin to explain it. The sound of my deranged laughter filled the deserted streets. Soon All Might was grabbed his head, he quickly realized the one I was talking about was me. In the blink of an eye he was gone. But I knew he didn't make it far. I turned and looked to see him crouching on the roof a building, trying to gain his composure so he could get away from me. 

But I didn't stay to see how long it took him. I was satisfied just knowing he was in pain and struggling. I grabbed my bad that I dropped when the sludge thing attacked me, and began walking the rest of the way to leagues hideout.

~

~

~

990 words