Idiot.

George rubbed his eyes- not focusing much on the road.

"Why did I leave- why did I leave." George hit the top of the motorcycle- crying heavily..
"I'm so sorry.." he cried- regretting his decision.

He must have not been paying attention as his motorcycle began to sway side to side- he gained to much speed.

"Shit! Shit!" George tried gaining control- but the tip of his motorcycle caught onto something, making him crash forward onto the ground.

George winced as he crashed onto the wet concrete- landing harshly onto the ground.

He tumbled a bit before landing onto his side- skinning his side.

"Now- what do we have here.." Hannah walked out- spinning a pencil in her hand.
"This is not the target we were looking for.." she looked down- not sensing the target she was aiming for..

"Ow.." George winced, grabbing his leg tightly.
"F-fuck"

Hannah's Eyes widened a little.
"George?" She cocked her head to the side- seeing the omega in pain on the ground.

George glanced up, having blood drizzle down his forehead.
"Hannah....?" He groggily mumbled- looking up.

"call in the medical squad immediately." Hannah held her hand up before crouching down next to george.
"Why are you out here." She spoke softly.

"I-I don't want to do this anymore-" George began to cry harder.
"I just- I want too-" he gripped his head, sobbing into Hannah's lap.

"Shhh- That's enough George." Hannah pat the top of George's head awkwardly, letting him rest his head on her lap.
"We will get you patched up and get the help you need."

.: Dream POV :. Now .:.

"You did this to him?!" Dream bared his fangs, clutching his fists.
"You made him crash?!"

"We we're not expecting George to come to us in such bad conditions." Hannah crossed his arms, glaring at Dream.
"He is physically fine... but mentally- not so much." She mumbled.

Dream quickly looked ahead- seeing the room George was staying in.
"What do you mean." His voice softened.

"We talked to him... and-" hannah sighed.

.: George and Hannah POV :. A day ago.:.

George laid in bed- pain still affecting his body after the crash.

"Your physically going to be alright." Hannah looked at her clipboard, sitting on a lounger not to far.
"But mentally- no one knows what's going on with you." She mumbled, looking at the pages.

George stayed silent, biting his lip anxiously.
"When can I g-"

"We aren't going to call Dream- not until we know what's going on." Hannah looked up at George, putting the clipboard down.
"Even though they both must be worried for you."

George shook his head, looking up at the ceiling with great sorrow.
"He's probably sitting in his desk doing work right now.."

"And this is bothering you why? He's a mafia boss.. you can't expect him to not work" Hannah furrowed his brows, playing with a pen in her hand.

"I do expect him to work! Just- not to the point that He forgot our anniversary." George firmly said, continuing to wince in pain.
"It was a few days ago.... and He forgot." He mumbled.
"He was caught up with work."

Hannah's gaze softened.
"What else.." she knew there was more.

"Just- Everyone treats me the same." George felt tears prick his eyes- pain affecting his heart.
"A helpless omega that can't survive on his own.... it's true- I can't- I just hate people doing it.... I try so- so hard to show them I can be useful.. but they just all overlook me." He looked down.
"I'm a dumb omega that is only used."

"I know for a fact Dream doesn't use you." Hannah furrowed her look.
"He loves you.." she has seen was Dream does when he uses them.... He doesn't use George.

"I'm not saying Dream is... he was a lovely mate- until he basically disappeared... again." George rubbed his eyes.
"It just- hurts.... Not even my own kid wants to spend time with me anymore.." he cried.

Hannah's gaze softened- zuma doesn't want to be around George.

"I try so hard to get dreams attention- but he doesn't even bare too look or care anymore.." George broke down.
"He probably even forgot that I even existed.."

.: Dream POV :.

"I never forgot him! He was always in my mind-" Dream shook his head- just wanting to see George.
"I'm just worried if I don't do this work they could figure out where George is.."

"Well.. me and a couple of my doctors on hand think he had or is suffering depression- which probably explains his feelings lately." Hannah sighed, looking up at Dream.
"He must have felt uncared about for everyone.."

Dream felt his heart squeeze-
"Please... just let me see him... I beg.." he was paranoid- he didn't know what state George was in.

"Not yet... he needs time." Hannah shook her head.
"But I need you to stick around for he doesn't get sick- that's the lasting thing he needs."

"He will catch onto my scent- there's no use hiding." Dream tried moving past Hannah.

"Then for now- settle out here until he's ready." Hannah pointed at the lounger.
"One of my maids will attend to you."

Total word count: 1372