Chapter 5

Bjorn looked at her longer. "Bring her Highness a chair so we may speak." He ordered. "She will not be speaking. I am the one in charge. I am the one who decided the perfect way for peace, for you to leave." Castian said.

He was obviously angry that his twin was being in charge and not him. Bjorn shot a look at Castian with a raised eyebrow. He decided to humor him. "And what was your plan for peace?" He asked. Castian motioned to his twin. 

"My sister to become your wife. Or your whore if you already have a wife." He said proudly. "She is of age now. She is untouched and-" Once more he was cut off by Bjorn. "She has come to me for peace. You came at my men with war. Now that you have lost, you throw what you can to save your ass. Now I will listen to the one who dared to have me meet with them in a peaceful way." He said.

"Now be quiet as I listen to the one who called for this meeting. I have no interest in hearing more of your voice." He said before looking at Valeria again. "Please bring me something for covering and some wine. I believe you have already gone threw our wine cellar? I would like to be decent while we speak and have something to drink as we do." She said.

Bjorn chuckled and nodded to one of his men. Bjorn got up, grabbed the blanket that was on his seat, and took it to her. One of his men brought a seat for her. When she sat he put the blanket on her. It was warm on her pale skin, and it helped keep the cool night air off her.

Bjorn sat back down, leaning back, and spread his legs once more. Relaxed but prepared for everything. Talk of the woman's beauty rang very true now that he looked upon her now. Soon a glass of wine was pour for her and she took a sip.

"Now lets start with your name. Or what would you like me to call you?" She asked him as she raised an eyebrow at him. "My name is Bjorn." He told her. He would be polite for now. This was the sister of the man who murdered his father. He can only be polite for a moment.

"Bjorn." She mumbled his name, and he found he liked how she said his name. He studied her as she took another sip of her wine. She was good at hiding her discomfort and fear of him and his men. But he can see it. 

She took sips so she could look away from him. But she seemed to be more level headed then her idiotic twin brother. He liked that. 

"I'm told you came here for my eldest brother Edvard. May I ask why you attacked my people for him? What has he done to anger you?" She asked placing her wine goblet down onto the table and placed her hands into her lap.

"He murdered my father. I have come for his head in honor of my father. He came to your bastard of a brother to talk about peace, much like you and your twin are trying to do now. My father was old and wanted to live out the rest of his life peacefully. Your brother offered to give him land to garden like he wanted. But in return for some land."

A guard stopped an angry Castian from talking with a shove. 

Bjorn saw this in the corner of his eye, but ignored the boy prince. It appeared his twin did as well.

"My father had no control over giving land. My uncle was Chieftain, not him. I became the Chieftain when my uncle died with no heirs. So he couldn't give land. Knowing this your brother tried to get land from us. It's not possible. So my father decided it wasn't worth it. But still wanted peace. Your brother found out who exactly he was, not a simple farmer who wanted to start anew. But a Viking. And killed him." Bjorn said.

Valeria flinched a bit as she listened to him, hearing the anger in his voice.

"Edvard shouldn't have tried to make a deal. He isn't king yet." She told him. "I will not leave until I have his head." Bjorn said. "Then you will die." She told him. He grinned, tilting his head a bit. "And by who's hand will I die to?" He asked mockingly.

"By mine." She told him. He started to laugh. "You Vikings should go ahead and leave. If my brother did indeed kill your father, then there either was a reason, or he should be on trail. But you have come here and killed my men. And for that I do not forgive. You have done damage to my home and land. Leave. Or I will kill you." She told him standing.

He was highly amused by the sass coming from this tiny princess.

He stood and went to her. They stood so close that she had to lift her head up to look him in the eye still. He reached up and grasped her chin with his thumb and finger. He ran his thumb over her full soft pink lips. 

He found lust fill him. He wanted to bite that lip. 

"You have quite the mouth on you princess. And quite the pretty one. One I would love to see wrapped around my cock." He told her. She didn't miss a moment when she retaliated with her own words.

"I also have strong teeth. Strong enough to tear that ant you call a cock off your disgusting body. Leave my lands." She told him. He just grinned. His cock hard by now. This fire in her turned him on extensively.

He wondered if she would still be as feisty when she gets fucked by him. Or her future husband.... The thought of her belonging to someone else seemed to make him angry. He didn't like that thought. 

His lust made him possessive of things he wanted.

"I'll tell you what. Give me the bastard, and I'll leave, but with you as my wife." He said. "I'll give you time to think on it. In the mean time. I will allow you and your family to stay in your own home. I want your mother to send a message to your brother and father. I want him dead and will leave with his blood on my blade. Having the chance to tame you on my cock would be a bonus." He grinned.

He shot a look to his warrior, who grabbed her arm and lead her and the other two away.

She looked back at him as she was lead away. A hate filled glare in her purple irises. 

She will be fun to tame.