Chapter 13: Final Battle!(Part 3)

*The three boys and robotnik eventually run along the Great wall of China.*
Sonic: "Here we go! Room to open it up!" 

*Sonic, Megaman and Eggman increase their speed while Lan tries to keep up as Sonic tosses another ring to open another portal*

Sonic: "We can't lose him!" 

*Eggman fires more lasers at the three, destroying multiple monuments in the process. The three boys skid to a stop. Lan is out of breath.*

Lan: "Why'd you sto-"

Sonic: "If you can't beat em', blind em'."

Lan: "Wait what are you-"

Megaman: "Lan, follow me!" 

*Megaman runs as Lan follows. Sonic uses his speed to create a whirlwind to blind Robotnik.*

Dr. Robotnik: "Lost... visual contact!" 

*Robotnik sees the three running to the Great Pyramid of Giza*

Dr. Robotnik: "You're not allowed up there! It's one of the Seven Wonders!" 

*The Doctor gets out of the whirlwind as Sonic opens another portal. Robotnik fires a laser at Lan but Megaman pushes him(Lan) out of the way, getting hit by the laser. Another laser is fired and it hits Sonic. Megaman and Sonic fly through the portal and land on the streets of Dentech city, knocking them unconscious.*

Lan: "MEGAMAN! SONIC!" 

*Lan rushes to the blue blur and the blue bomber as Robotnik flies through the portal before it closes. Maylu and a farmer rush to see what the commotion's all about when the Doctor starts cackling, taking off his goggles.*

Dr. Robotnik: "You're an astonishing little creature! It'll be fun to take you back to the lab for a litany of invasive exploratory procedures. Any last words?"

*With all his remaining strength, Sonic says..* 

 Sonic: "Guac... I like that word..." 

*Sonic slumps onto the ground as Lan and Megaman appear behind Robotnik through a ring portal*

Dr. Robotnik: "I don't have to tell you how many scientific breakthroughs have been made possible by animal testing. You're being very selfish."

Megaman: "Lan, NOW!"

Dr. Robotnik: "What the-"  

*Lan throws the P.E.T at Dr Robotnik once again, making his(Dr. Robotnik) glasses fly off his head. Robotnik gets angry as the three start fighting inside the eggpod. The Doctor grabs Lan by his vest*

Megaman: "Hey!" *the Doctor pushes Megaman away, furious

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Megaman: "Hey!" *the Doctor pushes Megaman away, furious.*

Dr. Robotnik: "Who the hell do you think you are?!"