Chapter 12: Lan joins the battle! (Final Battle! Part 2)

*Lan notices a mysterious chip and grabs it.*

Lan: "What's this..?"

Maylu: "I don't know-" 

*Lan tries putting it in his P.E.T and the device starts glowing blue, pulsating the same energy Sonic does. Lan gets shocked and he suddenly appears by Sonic and Megaman, who recovered from their fall*

Lan: "Woah!"

Megaman: "Lan??"

Lan: "What the heck just happened..?" 

*Lan looks up, notices Megaman and Sonic and runs over to them*

Lan: "Guys! Are you two ok?!"

Megaman: "We're fine Lan, but I could use a bit of help."

Lan: "Oh, of course!" 

  *Lan pulls out a chip.*

Lan: "Recovery chip, in! Download!"

  *Lan yells out as he puts the chip inside the P.E.T. Megaman's arm gets fully restored. After a bit, all three notice Robotnik hovering above them.*

Dr

Dr. Robotnik: "Can I give you one genius piece of advice? Don't run. It'll only hurt more if you do. And it's bad for your joints, they proved it."

Sonic: "Alright, Eggman. You wanna get fast? Let's get fast!" *Sonic quickly goes to gather up the rings. Lan quickly puts his rollerskates on as He and Megaman follow Sonic.*

Dr. Robotnik: "...The hard way it is." *The Doctor says as he puts his goggles on and closes the cockpit. Robotnik starts chasing the three boys, starting to fire lasers at them. Robotnik turns left*

Dr. Robotnik: "That was an illegal left, by the way!" 

                   *The camera zooms in on the three boys and freezes.*

"So, here we are again! We've been through so much together! Now you understand why there's a psychotic robot doctor chasing a supersonic blue hedgehog, a net navi, and a young boy!  Want to know how it ends? Yeah, me too

"So, here we are again! We've been through so much together! Now you understand why there's a psychotic robot doctor chasing a supersonic blue hedgehog, a net navi, and a young boy! Want to know how it ends? Yeah, me too." 

*The scene unfreezes, resuming the pursuit. The three continue to dodge more lasers and Sonic slides under a trailer to avoid them.*

Sonic: "How is this possible?! No one has caught up to me before!"

Megaman: "He must have found one of your quills, just like Lan did!" *Sonic pulls out a ring.*

*A mime is seen entertaining a young child and her mother. The mime makes a circular motion with his hands as a ring portal opens up behind them. Sonic, Lan and Megaman are seen running(Though, Lan is rollerskating to keep up with the two.) through the portal getting chased by Eggman.*

Sonic: "Coming through!"

Mime: "Sacrebleu!"

Dr. Robotnik: "Excusez-moi, monsieur!"