Chapter 4: Discovered! The Heroes Meet!

(Original title: New Encounter!)

(Changed it because it makes more sense lmao)

*The scene switches to Lan home alone, noticing that someone was calling him.*
Lan: "Megaman, could you answer that?"

Megaman: "Sure thing, Lan." 

*Megaman answers the call and a little girl is shown on the P.E.T screen.*

Lan: "Hey, Yai

Lan: "Hey, Yai..what's up?"

Dex:  "Hey Lan, why don't ya join us, we're net battling at Yai's house!" 

*Dex says, being heard in the background*

Lan: "Sorry guys, I can't- my parents aren't home and want me to stay at the house for a bit"

Yai: "That's sad- hey did anything happen over there? Sounds like something was on the news- Dex tried telling me but he was crying about his net navi being unreachable for a bit-"
Lan: "Oh yeah, we had a total power outage, I'm not sure how I can answer calls on the P.E.T though"

*Lan hears some noises coming from downstairs*

Lan: "Ah, those annoying racoons are back! They're in for a surprise today-"

Yai: "Lan!! You better not do anything stupid!"

Megaman: "She's right Lan.. your surprise better not be that tranquilizer gun. They're just hungry. Besides, that thing is for bears I Believe." 

*Lan grabs the tranquilizer gun and cocks it*

Lan: "Good, now I know it's gonna work"

Both Megaman and Yai: "LAN!!"

Lan: "I'm just kidding you guys, I'm only going to scare them.."

Yai: "Well, we have to go, bye Lan! And Listen to your navi for once!"

*Lan hangs up and grabs the P.E.T before going downstairs.*

*The scene changes to Sonic sneaking through the window and leaves dirt all over the bench*

Sonic: "Okay, I'm in..with minimal damage to Curry king's property." 

*Sonic pulls out a ring from the satchel*

Sonic: "..Here we go. It didn't work out on Earth, but that's okay! You're going to a safe world. A nice, safe world filled with mushrooms--mushrooms that'll be your only friends. That sounds awful, I can't do this! You have to do it. There's no other option." 

*Sonic takes a deep breath.* 

Sonic: "Alright..." 

*Sonic prepares to throw the ring until Lan barges in there pointing the tranquilizer gun and the P.E.T looking around*