Something | Prisoner Eren x Injured Reader

Start from the beginning

When he was finally gone Nile looked to you and you nodded, understanding that now was the time to keep your word. You knelt down as Eren had, hanging your head.

"I'm sorry." Nile whispered before his boot slammed into your chest.

Time seemed to slow down as punches and kicks assaulted you. His knee rammed into you so many times you were sure you had broken your ribs. You had been tossed and throw around like a rag doll while hands pulled at your hair occasionally. Bruises and cuts formed as you were beaten, still not moving to protect yourself or fight back like you had promised. Finally, after a painfully long beating, Nile announced that he was done before walking away, leaving you slumped in the dirt.

"It's okay Y/n. I've got you." A voice said in affirmation.

"Erwin?" you forced out.

"Yes, it's me Y/n. Don't worry, everything's going to be okay."

"Is Eren okay? He looks sick." you wheezed.

"Eren is fine, Hange is watching over him."

"That's good." You sighed, relaxing as Erwin picked you up. "I'm very tired. Excuse me if I fall asleep."

"It's okay Y/n. Rest." As if the command had flipped a switch, you were out.

Eren's POV
*While he's being dragged away*

"HANGE! LET ME GO! PLEASE! DON'T LET HER DO THIS! LET ME GO! CAPTAIN LEVI, MAKE THEM STOP. PLEASE DON'T LET THEN HURT HER! I'M BEGGING YOU." Hange and Levi's hold on me never faltered as they loaded me into a carriage, taking me back to headquarters.

I fought the whole time, trying to fling open the door and run back only to be held down by Levi.

"She made her decision brat. Let her go." Levi stated roughly.

"Please, she didn't do anything. This isn't fair. She's going to get hurt and it's all my fault." No one replied as the horse continued to trot along.

When we finally made it to HQ Hange brought me to her lab to look at my partially headed cheek while giving me something to eat. A week in the cells with little rations had made me realize how hungry you can become. When Hange was finished they sighed, standing up and clearing off their tools before putting other things on the tray.

"What are those for?" I asked as they grabbed out gauze and other items.

"They're for Y/n. She'll likely be... in bad shape so I think it's best if I look after her."

"Oh." The thought had sent me reeling.

She was going to be injured, and not just slightly. The idea brought tears to my eyes as i tried to calm myself down. Forever seemed to slowly go by before the door was burst open by Levi who was slightly followed by Erwin. In the commanders arms laid my Y/n, asleep. Erwin laid her on the table before ordering Hange to stitch her up and Levi to assist if needed. They both agreed of course and set to work immediately as I neared the bed she was on. Tears fell before i could stop them. Mud and bruises caked her soft skin and cuts were scattered with bone being further than and inch from another. Blood ran down some areas while dry blood smeared on others. her cheeks was swollen with tear stains. The worst of it laid in the underside of her wrist though. A deep gash was lacerated in, likely cause by a boot. I winced at the sight, not being able to take my eyes off it.

Hange and Levi loved around me swiftly, cleaning all the dirt off before starting to treat and seal wounds. They were nearly finished an hour later, the only thing left being her wrist and some other cuts.

"Will she be okay?"

"I'm not sure." Hange said regretfully. "She should heal up but i'm not sure about this wrist and hand." They said while motioning to her gouged wrist. "They may have paralysis in some fingers as well as nerve damage. I won't know the extent until she wakes up." I didn't reply as Hange worked on stitching.

Paralysis. All because of me. I'm such an idiot. I should've done something. Told Levi to order her to stay away for fought harder to not be taken away. Something. And now she could have permanent damage. I've failed her.

I sat beside her for the rest of the night, watching her breath quietly while promising to do everything in my power to make her happy.

a/n- y'all i'm so sorry to do this but i figured i'd give you a little something before i go m.i.a. for a week. i won't have any internet or be able to respond or post anything so i wanted to leave a 'parting gift' of sorts. don't worry, there will be a second part when i get back but this one is over 1,400 (my average amount) of words so i've decided to split it into two. i hope y'all stay safe and take care of yourselves!

this was a request by kamiyomi

i love you so fucking much<33