Never | Armin x Reader

Prompt- reader is on her period and armin's is... well armin
Also- there's a bit of sad fluff at the end

"Seriously Armin? Again? Your gonna leave me and Mikasa hanging just to hang out with Y/n?" Eren question earning a sympathy chuckle from Armin and a mini-glare from Mikasa.

"Leave him alone Eren. So what if he wants to spend time with his girlfriend?"

"The problem is that it's like all the time. Why can't you just go out for a few hours every so often?"

"Because I enjoy her company and she doesn't nag me." Armin mumbled under his breath.

"What was that?" Eren asked as Armin quickly correct himself.

"I-I said I have to stop by the store. I'll see you two later. Bye!" he hurried off, not giving either of them a chance to respond.

In truth he did have to go to the store, he stopped by and picked up what he knew the two of you were out of plus a little extra. He came through the door at home, saying 'i'm home' loudly for you to hear as he set down the grocery bags. You came around the corner, a blanket wrapping you body in a cocoon.

"Darling," Armin chuckled as he came and wrapped his arms around you, "Your going to fall and hurt your pretty face."

"I-Is that why you love me? Because i'm pretty?" You started to tear up.

Armin sighed.

"No of course not love, I mean you are beautiful, but I love your inside beauty as well."

"You do?"

"Yes, now... look what I got you." he went over to the bags, pulling out some of the things he had gotten. "I got these cause I know you like them," he pulled out your favorite types of food, "I got this," he pulled out a thick fluffy blanket, "To cuddle you under, and this for pain." lastly he pulled out ibuprofen, displaying his haul to you in a semi-proud manner. However he wasn't expecting to be met with sniffles. He looked at you immediately, ready to push everything off the table and before calming you down and trying again. "I-I'm sorry love. I can go back! I-I just thought that-"

"I love you. I love you so very much Armin."

His panicked expression melted to one of love as he hugged you, embracing you and your blanket cocoon.

"I love you too. Now how about we go put something on the tv and ill make dinner. We can eat and cuddle. Yeah?"

"Sounds perfect."

He smiled as he lead you to your room, sitting with you on the bed while you decided on something to watch. When you finally decided he left the room, giving you a peck on the forehead before he did so. Out in the kitchen he prepared dinner, only taking a little bit before he walked back in with two plates in hand. The grin on your face was reward enough as he handed you your food before sitting beside you. The two of you ate and watched the tv and Armin took the plates out and set them in the sink before coming back and getting under the covers with you. His heart fluttered at your laughter to the movie.

The show had ended 10 minutes ago but the two of you laid together without reaching for the remote. The tv light dimly lit the room just enough to see.

"I love you Armin. I really do. I'm so thankful for you and I want you to know that. Your so caring and sweet and perfect. I'm so lucky to have you."

"Oh darling, the opposite is true. I'm lucky to have you." Only sniffles were his response. "Y/n?"

He gasped as you shoved your face into his chest, crying.

"Don't ever leave." you voice vibrated his chest slightly.

He wrapped us arms around you and rested his chin on your head.

"Never."

a/n- y'all i'm so fucking stressed with trying to get my halloween costume together (don't judge me i'm a child at heart) and also trying to find a dress for homecoming and i'm broke so i don't even know what to do
sorry for the rant lol

um ask me a question if you want ig?

your so fucking perfect <33