(With Mirabel)

Mirabel looked over the damaged Casita and slide off the horse hearing her mother's desperate voice. "Mirabel!" Mirabel ran around a corner just as her mother did, "Mirabel!" Julieta ran over to her youngest and cradled her close. "Mama." Mirabel sighed, hugging Julieta closer. "Ay, mi amor, I was so worried. We couldn't find you." Julieta cupped Mirabel's cheeks as Agustin ran over, of course covered in bee stings. "There were bees, everywhere." Mirabel placed a hand on Agustin's cheek, smiling fondly. "Ay, mariposa, you're okay." Mirabel gasped seeing Natalia pushing (Y/N) over to them. "Hermano mayor!" She exclaimed, running over to hug him tightly. "Hey, hermanita. I'm glad you're okay." She looked sadly at his leg before he held her hand.

"I'll be okay." He assured before Camilo spoke up. "Uh...not if we don't have a house." Felix elbowed his son who glared at him with defiance. "What? We don't have a house. I can't say we don't have a house? What is that? Not a house." The hazel eyed chamelon sassed his father, making some of his family members laugh. Mirabel giggled before turning to the damaged house.

"M: Look at this home

We need a need a new foundation

It may seem hopeless but we'll get by just fine

Look at this family, a glowing constellation

So full of stars, and everyone wants so shine

But the stars don't shine, they burn

And the constellations shift

I think it's time you learn

You're more than just your gift."

Alma came over and began singing, cupping her daughters' cheeks.

Alma: And I'm sorry I held on too tight

Just so afraid I'd lose you too

The miracle is not some magic that you've got

The miracle is you, not some gift, just you."

Julieta and Pepa hugged Bruno with all their might as Alma and Mirabel continued to sing,

"The miracle is you

All of you, all of you."

Camilo finally spoke up,

"Oh..kay, so we gonna talk about Bruno?"

His confusion spread to Antonio who questioned like his older brother.

"That's Bruno?"

Bruno spoke up, nervously rubbing his arm.

"Yeah, there's a lot to say about Bruno

I'll start!"

Pepa yelped as her energectic younger brother twirled her around into her waiting husband's arms.

"Okay, Pepa, I'm sorry 'bout your wedding, didn't mean to be upsetting

That wasn't a prophecy, I could just see you were sweating

And I wanted you to know that your bro loves you so!"

Let it in, let it out, let it rain, let it snow, let it gooooooo."

Felix chuckled, wrapping an arm around Pepa's waist.

"That's what I'm always saying, bro!"

Satisfied, Bruno twirled over to Julieta, with puppy eyes.