13

When Isabela' singing, her words look like this

When Mirabel's singing, her words look like this

When they're singing together, their words look like this

(3rd POV)

(Y/N) looked around his room, as it was void of cracks, and seemed to be frozen in time. Elena chirped as (Y/N) made his way to his pond, and with his fingers glowing violet, he closed his eyes and peered into the present. "Please, if you can hear my prayers, please help me protect my family. We are broken beyond mi mama's powers can heal. Tell me if I've helped push us in the right direction." He begged, opening his eyes and watching as Mirabel and Isabela were talking.

(In Isabela's room)

"Hug it....out? Luisa can't lift an empanada." Isabela started out slowly as her vines lowered her to Mirabel's sight. "Mariano's nose looks like a smashed papaya!" She crushed a flower before turning to her sister with fury in her eyes. "Have you lost your mind?!" sIsabela screeched, as Mirabel smacked her lips, considering her words before walking forward.

"Isa...I feel like you're upset. And you know what cures being upset? A warm embrace." She held her arms out but paused as vines blocked her path. "Get out." Isabela huffed at her younger sister, before popping a flower in Mirabel's face to prevent her from talking.

"Everything was perfect. Abuela was happy, the family was happy. You wanna be a better sister?" Isabela got closer in Mirabel's face so they were inches away from each other as the older prevoked the other. "Apologize for ruining my life." Mirabel glared at her defiantly. "Go on. Apologize." Isabela whispered, a smug grin on her face, hands on her hips.

Mirabel looked around the room, listening to the distant rumbles before swallowing her pride. "I.....am.....sorry." Mirabel felt her anger spike as Isa's grin narrowed, the flower Madrigal letting out a satisfied hum. "That your life is sooo great!"

(With (Y/N) )

He winced sharply, gripping his hair. "Ugh, these two and this rivarly!" The rainbow turtle on his head squeaked in protest of her spot being roughly moved.

(With the sisters)

"Out." Isabela rolled her eyes, as her vines pulled Mirabel towards the exit. "Wait!" Mirabel grunted as she tried to slow her forced escort.

"Fine! I apologize! I wasn't trying to ruin your life! Some of us have bigger problems, you selfish, entittled princess!" Isabela gasped as she stalked towards Mirabel, purple flowers hitting her in the face. "Selfish? I've been stuck being perfect my whole entire life! And literally, the only thing you have ever done for me is mess things uP!" Isabela rampaged.

"Nothing's messed up!" Mirabel retorted. "You can still marry that big, dumb, hunk!"

"I never wanted to marry him! I was doing it for the family!" Isabela let out a gasp as a cactus appeared after her admission.

(With (Y/N) )

He smiled, satisfied that finally, they were going to reconnect with each other. "Looks like they've got it from here. Now, there's something I need to go do. Vamos, Elena." He closed the window, and walked over to his desk to finish something he started a long time ago.

(With Isabela and Mirabel)

"Oh, my gosh." Mirabel got up, ankels free from her sister's vines. "Isa, that is a very serious confession." Isabela stared at the green plant that stood out so vivdly against the pretty pink flowers. "Okay, get over here. Bring it in." the bispectled teen sighed, and held her arms out for a hug. "Isa?" she whispered as Isabel knelt down next to her creation.