15

(3rd POV)

As the house finally crashed down, the Madrigals in their ice domes watched as the ice shattered, gently coming down in little snowflakes before fading away. Mirabel looked around as Casita's shutter waved slightly before her attention went to the flickering candle next to her. "No.." she wanted to scream, all her efforts to healing her family, (Y/N) protecting her but leaving himself ungaurded, all for nothing, as the candle finally burnt out.

She watched the doors fall from where her brother's ice had froze them shut, and she looked up as her mother ran over. "Mirabel!" Julieta ran over and knelt in front of her, cupping her face and scanning her for injuries. "Mirabel, are you hurt?" Mirabel shook her head. "I'm not hurt, Mama but (Y/N) is.." She tried to get up but her mother forced her to stay seated. "Rest, mija, we'll find your brother."

"Julieta! Come quick!" Pepa's desperate cries filled the air. "Julieta!" "I'll be right back, Mirabel." Mirabel looked around her family, and listened to their sadness.

"How did this happen?"

"Here, let me help you. Let me help you." Dolores cooed to Abuela as she sat down.

Felix checked over his son's injury from when he fell, and began looking for something to help stablize his arm.

"(Y/N)? Where are you, mijo?" Agustin called.

"Antonio, don't cry, papito." Pepa tried to console her baby as he clung to her dress.

"How is the possible? The encanto's broken." Felix wondered, as he finished wrapping Camilo's arm. "My powers, they're gone. And what about Antonio? What's he gonna do?"

A horror filled shriek filled the air as Mirabel looked over to where Natalia was sobbing into her brother's arms, as people gasped. "(Y/N)!" Agustin and Lusia rushed over with other townsfolks to help lift the debris off the broken Madrigal.

Mirabel couldn't take the guilt anymore, and at that moment she believed Abuela was right: She was hurting her family. With the thought of her getting her brother injured or worse, killed, she left while no one was watching her.

Julieta let out a breath as she found her elixrs she kept for the very rare cases where people where infected with something. She grabbed two bottles, and looked to see the a few of the other doctors crowding around her son.

She knew he was in good hands at the moment, so she turned to check on Mirabel, only to find her, not there.

"Mirabel? Mirabel! Where's Mirabel? Where is she? Mirabel!" Julieta, Isabela, Dolores, Camilo and Antonio began looking for Mirabel with several other townspeople.

Agustin, Felix, Luisa, Mariano, and Natalia's brother, Mikel were helping to get (Y/N) onto the stretcher as gently as possible, as to no injure him any further. "Come, muchacos, let's get him to my office. I can take a better look at him there." Luisa, held her brother's hand as she helped wheel him away, stifling her sobs. Agustin turned to Natalia "He'll be okay, Natalia. Do you want to come down to the doctor's office and sit with him while we look for Mirabel?" Natalia clenched the necklace (Y/N) always wore around his neck, and nodded.

(At the doctor's office.)

Natalia sighed, as she cradled (Y/N)'s uninjured hand. His ribs were snapped in 3 different places, left shoulder dislocated, but his upper body and left shoulder were wrapped in pristine white bandages. His lower half was covered with a thick blue blanket, to help get his body temperature regulated, and his left leg was being elevated on several pillows due to the surgery they preformed on him.