It's Time

Peeta and I both walk out the door following Coin and Boggs. The hallway was so cold. Coin and Boggs keep mouthing words. Looks like they are talking about Snow.

Coin says," Katniss, Peeta, we are sending you to the capitol right now. It might take about 1 week to get there but we have a chance right now and we need to take it."

Boggs walks up to the hovercraft and pulls a leaver. The red handled lever opens the entrance and I walk in and see the whole camera crew and Leeg 1 & 2 ,and Gale. I walk over and sit by Gale.

Once everyone is in Boggs walks into the center of the hover craft and says," Okay now soldiers. We are all going to the capitol to capture President Snow. We were all sent to do so by President Coin and we shall succeed. "

I look around the hovercraft bigger than the ones I've rode but it doesn't really matter. There was a room with a plate on the door that said Weaponry. I snap back to reality when Boggs says my name.

"Because of Katniss with her little mockingjay," Cressida looks over at me and smiles then I pay attention to Boggs ," We have to keep her alive no matter what. She has to survive. We will protect her."

Everyone in the room nods as they glance over at me. Peeta lays his hands on me and mouths," I love you." I mouth it back as the hovercraft takes off.

I lay down on Peeta and as I start feeling tired. He lays his hand on my stomach. His hands are so cold. Pale even. I hold his hand to warm up. Right before I fall asleep Peeta asks," You and I will live and die together. Real or Not Real?"

I look up at his light kind blue eyes and say," Real!" as I drift off into a deep sleep.