Think

Boggs walks into my cold room the next week while I am sitting on the chair in the corner of the room. He motions for me to come with him. I slowly get up and walk towards him. He takes me up in the metal elevator and tells me," Katniss, President Coin needs to speak with you about being the Mockingjay."

Things suddenly run through my head. I forgot about being the mockingjay! How am I suppose to be the mockingjay? What if she is going to take Peeta away from me?

I walk through the sliding door and sit on the chair across from the skinny woman.

"Katniss you need to go to the capitol in 2 weeks. We have found a way to get through the capitols security system so you and the other soldiers can get through."

"Who is all coming? How can I do it like this?"

Coin slows me down as she thinks I will ask more questions ," Soldier Boggs , Gale, Peeta,Cressida, Pullock, Messala, Leeg 1 & 2 will all go with you to the capitol and we are sending you this early because we have to send you before you're child comes....Katniss we need you."

I nod ," What do I have to do?"

"You need to go to the training facility and train with Peeta next week."

I nod as I walk out of the room going back to my room to my family.