What?

I think what will happen if he keeps hurting me. He will eventually kill me or my baby. I can't risk that. I'm starting to talk like a mom now. It feels weird and happy at the same time.

Peeta keeps hitting my stomach saying, " You killed my family! Now I'm going to kill yours!"

I lay there in agony but then my hands are free. I grab his hands before he has a chance to hit my stomach once more. As Peeta keeps flashing around , I am able to slide my body out from under him.

I sit him down on the chair that is near the weaponary table. He keeps flashing but I try and calm him. He keeps screaming," Katniss! You killed them! You tried to kill me you mutt!"

I feel my baby kick and that's when I figure out my baby is trying to save us. I put Peeta's hand on my stomach but it doesn't help until it kicks. Peeta's eyes turn from black back to blue and he jumps up from the chair.

He embraces me and whispers into my slightly bleeding ear," I'm so sorry!"

I nod as I think it can't be his fault he is just having trouble with noticing what's real and not real. He asks me ,

"I love you Real or not real?"

"Real!"

"That is my baby and I love it Real or not real?"

"Real"

Then Boggs burst through the door with Coin and says," Everdeen...Mellark we have broke the system. We have to go to the capitol now!"