Chapter 7|Fight The Secret Weapon

"Looking at all the proofs, it proves that Feng Yun Hall had killed many innocent people for their good and profit. With all honesty, I decide to ban Feng Yun Hall forever. Any martial art form will never be practiced there," said the judge.

He was about to sign the paper when suddenly, a man came and said, "You can't do this, your honor."

Everyone turned their faces towards the source of that sound except Yin Xiu.

Yin Xiu looked at Bai Cao and smirked.

On the other side, Chang An was shocked but happy at the same time to see that person's face.

Finally, he made his arrival.

Chang An lowered down his face and smirked.

I have been waiting for you for a very long time. Now, this is going to be interesting.

"Who are you?" asked the judge.

"I am Chen Zhou. The current owner of Feng Yun Hall" said Chen Zhou.

Hearing that Bai Cao's eyes popped out.

Chen Zhou!

Seeing Bai Cao's expression, Yin Xiu giggled.

What do you think, Bai Cao? I will never let you win so easily.

Flashback

"I know, Mister Shang. Can't we shift the date?" asked Yin Xiu.

"No. We can't, Yin Xiu. This is an On-Demand Hearing which means that they have shown proof that is so strong that the high court too thinks that we will lose. Even I think we are going to lose. What can we do in an hour?" said the Lawyer.

Yin Xiu sighs and looks down. She was about to say something but before she could even start, she got a call. It was from no one else but Chen Zhou. Yin Xiu quickly answers the call and said, "Chen Zhou, where were you? I have been calling you since yesterday night."

"What is the matter?" asked Chen Zhou.

"Bai Cao and Chang An have filed a case against Feng Yun Hall," said Yin Xiu.

"So, kill them too," said Chen Zhou.

"We can't. We have the hearing in an hour. We can do nothing," said Yin Xiu.

"What! Why didn't you tell me about this case earlier?" asked Chen Zhou.

"I have been calling you,"

"You have been calling me since yesterday night. When did they file the case?"

"Yesterday. This is an On-Demand hearing."

"What proof do they have against us?"

"The proof which their father found years ago."

"Okay. Don't worry."

"How can I not worry, Chen Zhou? You are not even here."

"Who said? I have been here for a very long time."

"What?! Since when?"

"Since that oldy Qu Xiang Nan died, I have been here."

"Really?!"

"Yeah. Do one thing, accuse them like they are doing this for money. Where they all these years and all. Till then, I will be there."

"Okay. We will do that."

Then Chen Zhou disconnects the call.

Flashback ends

"I will never let you win, Bai Cao. I warned you... I gave you a choice... but you didn't listen to me. Now bear the consequences." Thought Yin Xiu.