Chapter 14 - A Little Wicked

Jane looks stunning in her black dress at the party. She caught the attention of everyone that comes inside the bar. Her hair is very captivating and outstands in the place. Theo Crimson approached Jane and introduced himself. 

"Fancy seeing you here

"Fancy seeing you here..." Theo said.

"Well, father said that booze is an effective sleeping pill," Jane answered while laughing. 

"Well, your father isn't wrong," Theo replied with a smirk.

"Wait... You're the one who beat up Rion Ashford, right?"

"Oh... I'm Theo Crimson, Alpha of the Crimson Pack. And yes... I'm that guy." 

"Do you... Always do that? You know, beat up people." Jane asked while sipping on her glass.

"Uhm... Occasionally, if they pissed me off." 

They both laughed hard and Theo made deep eye contact with Jane. Theo signals the bartender and asked for a drink, "Gin and tonic... Bombay Sapphire if you have, with lime." 

Jane looked at Theo deeply and saw his ocean-like eyes. Jane felt wrong having a drink with him but she's hesitating to resist. She keeps staring at his eyes as it blinks slowly. 

She gulped her champagne and thought to herself, "What am I doing? This is wrong, I can't let this happen

She gulped her champagne and thought to herself, "What am I doing? This is wrong, I can't let this happen. Jane... Control yourself."

"You okay?" 

Jane cleared her throat, "Uhm... Yes, of course. You were saying?"

"Well, if you don't mind, I would like to invite you to a more private space... Well,  I bought a room for the two of us. You know... away from the crowd." 

"It would be my pleasure..." 

Jane stood up from her chair and followed Theo to the room. She suddenly bumped into Diana causing her bag to drop to the ground.

"Oh my god! I'm really sorry— Jane?..." Diana asked confusedly. 

"Who are you?..." Jane answered with an annoyed look.