Interlude-2

(AN: Here is the next chapter, I hope you guys and girls liked the improvement of my grammars, when I read my books, I slightly cringed at the grammar problems. So I do hope this would be a good change of pace.)

At the cafetaria, some shipgirls reflected about the SCPs they had saw.

"So... What are your opinions about the SCPs we had previously saw?" Cleveland asked.

"I don't like them, especially SCP-3000." Kaga answered.

"Don't worry dear sister, we are safe here." Akagi assured her.

"Scary." Was the shared response from Ping Hai and Ning Hai.

"Everything will be fine, little ones." Atago tries to assure them.

"I don't know... On one hand, they are dangerous and scary, but I also feel that they are interesting in their own aspects." Enterprise stated.

"I mean, a SCP that devours their prey but they are not even digesting them is already horrifying." Hipper crossed her arms.

"I got flashbacks from 106..." Javelin shivered.

"Hey, look on the bright side, we will see more adventures from commander." Belfast stated to cheer them up.

"Yweah- I want to see mwore of commander's advwentwures." Akashi agrees with her mouth is full of food.

"Please finish your food before saying something." Warspite said.

"Sowwy."

"Ahem! It's not like I don't want to watch more of commander's adventures, but how long are we going to stay here?" Queen Elizabeth asked.

"I guess we will be staying here until the orb said so." Chapayev answered.

Meanwhile, at the arcade section. Some of the shipgirls played games to forget about some of the terrifying SCPs.

"As the level progressed, this game is getting hard." Montpelier sighed, the game that she played is Super Mario Bros.

She turned to Z23 who is next to her that is not paying attention, she seemed to be bothered about something.

"You okay?" She asked her.

That question brings Z23 back to reality. "Huh?"

"Are you okay? You seem to be bothered about something." She asked again.

"Oh, uhm... I'm fine." She responded reluctantly.

Montpelier raised an eyebrow but decided to not press for answers.

"I wish there's something here that can be used to play FPS games." Long Island sighed.

As if someone hear her wish, a laptop appeared out of thin air and slowly landed on an empty desk.

"Oh, well, thank you to whoever did that." She sit on the chair and boots up the laptop.

"Hmm... Half-Life series?" She moved the cursor to open the files. The moment she did that, the file opens to show a lot of games related to Half-Life (Does not include Half-Life Alyx).

"I should better off start with the first game, Half-Life."

Z23 and Montpelier who was watching in the distance raised an eyebrow.

"I didn't knew that she's obsessed with games." Z23 stated.

"I think the better terms to describe it is a Gamer." Montpelier corrected.

"Well, it is to be expected. She didn't spent too much time outside, most of the time she spent an hour of she got bored and went outside, unless when she is hungry." These words come from Hornet who entered the arcade.

"You know, you're right, I never see her spent that much time outside." Montpelier agrees with her.

At the bar, some Ironblood shipgirls talked about what would they expect from their commander's adventures.

"What do you girls think will happen next on kommandant's adventures?" Eugen asked other shipgirls.

"I think it would be about the arrival of... Uhm, Chalk, sorry I'm not used about the new existence of shipboy." Mainz stated.

"I will let the events unfold by itself." Graf Zeppelin's answered.

"Hard to guess, but I agree with her." Bismarck agrees with Graf Zeppelin's asnwer.

"Boo, you girls are just jealous that you were not there next to him." Eugen teased them.

"Wh- what? What do you mean?" Bismarck becomes flustered.

"Oh, nothing, nothing." Eugen smiled.

"Stop with this nonsense." Graf Zeppelin warns her.

"Enough, lets talk about the next viewing after our kommandant, the Foundation's task forces." Mainz decided to change the topic with another topic.

"I hope that they won't dissapoint us and I expect that they live up to their reputations." Graf Zeppelin voiced her opinion.

"Don't worry, from what we heard about them from the past viewings. They are going to be awesome." Eugen assured her.

"ATTENTION EVERYONE, THE TIME FOR REST IS FINISHED, RETURN BACK TO THE THEATRE." The robotic voice come from the speakers in each rooms.

Everyone returned back to their seats in the theatre.

"SO, ARE YOU READY TO WATCH KONDRAKI AGAIN?"

"Yeah!" Was everyone's answers.

The screen lights up.

(AN: So... Do you people like the new grammar improvements? Anyway, I'm already writing the next two chapters, with the one about the SCP Foundation's MTF being longer. Thank you for reading this chapter, I'm going to rest for now.

Next Update: The Hidden Secret (Azur Lane X SCP)

Buh-bye!)