Dr. Bright and shipgirls of the Foundation

(AN : Alright, the next chapter of this book, the girls are going to meet Dr. Bright! Also the Foundation will have their shipgirls in this chapter, i will try my best with their expression at what they would react to, sorry if there were bad grammars again, Azur Lane and SCP did not belong to me! Let's begin!)

Everyone were amazed at the sight before them, a lot places like a bar, music room, cafetaria, arcades etc.

They started to explore the place.

Unicorn and Javelin walked to the arcade room and see's alot of arcade machines.

"Woah, that's alot of arcade machines" Javelin said.

Both of them started to walk around and their eyes caught on an arcade machine.

"Super Mario Bros?" Both of them then walked towards the arcade machine.

"You want to try it?" Javelin asked Unicorn.

Unicorn nodded at her words.

Then a sound emits from the machine, they turned their heads towards the machine only to see it started to the games menu screen on it's own.

Excitement filled inside their eyes, and then Unicorn press the start button.

On the other side of the room, most of the Ironblood shipgirls were at the bar.

They spotted a robot with a medic outfit.

The robot looks at them and then waved.

"HELLO! I AM THE OWNER OF THIS BAR, MY NAME IS MEDIC ROBOT BUT YOU MAY CALL ME MEDIC-BOT! NOW HOW MAY I SERVE YOU?"

Everyone then greets him.

"Hello Medic-Bot, can you give us the finest beer on this place?" Prinz Eugen asked.

The robot then takes a bottle that have unknown language and then glass cup's started to appear out of thin air on the table and the robot pours the beer on the cup's.

After the robot pours the beer on the cup, everyone then took the cup and drinks the beer.

(AN : Sorry if this part is bad, since i never went to a bar before)

They were surprised that it taste better than normal beer's.

"Wow! It taste so good!" Graf Zeppelin said.

"Yeah, what is this beer's name?" Hipper asked.

"THE DRINK IS CALLED *static*"

"Uh, can you repeat that again?" Bismarck asked.

"IT'S A *static*"

They were confused as to why the robot voice distorted when pronouncing the name of the beer.

"IT SEEM'S THAT YOU GIRLS CAN'T HEAR THE NAME OF THE BEER, OH WELL YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND IT ANYWAY SO IT IS BEST TO IGNORE IT AND ENJOY THE DRINK"

Everyone agrees on the statement, it will just waste their time from drinking the beer.