We both just broke out laughing and it immediately bought me back to the memory when I first talked to Isaac. Properly.

He had just tried killing Allison after lover boy locked him in the storage closet. And when me and Scott helped him out he immediately hugged his knees tightly sat on the ground.

And I sat right next to him. And he was the first person I had told about having claustrophobia and it was one of my faveourite parts of living in that town. It was the people. Even if some of them were stone cold bitches.

"What you thinking about?" Isaac asked as he lifted his head up looking at me concerned. "The time you almost killed Allison."

"Thanks to your dead boyfriend." Isaac scoffed reminding me and I rolled my eyes towards him. "Yeah he was a real dick. But admit it, you liked him towards the end."

He didn't have to admit anything, his grin gave it away. "I only liked him because he made you happy." Yeah sure, that's what we'll go with.

"You think Hansel and Grettle are done talking?" I asked Isaac and he shrugged standing up. "I don't know but the food we bought is getting cold so if they're done or not, we're going.

Isaac said before marching out, he grabbed my arm along with him pulling me and the room was quiet, and peaceful.

Which means they killed eachother!

Oh never mind they're sat on the couch talking.

"The foods getting cold!" Isaac immediately complained and Evelyn just shot him a smile. "We talked it out like five minutes ago. Your foods in the kitchen."

Evelyn pointed to the counter top and our portions of food were set out there waiting for us to eat on the couch.

"You started eating without us!" I complained along with Isaac. "You two are literally a bunch of kids." Evelyn stated and me and Isaac shot eachother smirks.

"Hey, since it's your last day tomorrow, what are we doing?" Harry asked bringing up a new topic and that was left for Isaac to answer. So I quickly ran to the kitchen and jumped next to Harry on the couch.

"Well, tomorrow it's going to be just me and Max in the morning, and then at night I'm finally letting her see the Eiffel Tower." Isaac explained to us. Oh crap, I forgot about the Eiffel Tower.

"Wait so what exactly are you guys doing in the morning?" Harry questioned looking over to Isaac. Even I didn't know what we were doing either.

"Thats between me and Max." Isaac said as he walked over with his food and all of us had curious looks on our faces.

"I wanna know." Harry said creasing his eyes at Isaac muttering his words and I nodded along.
"So do I."

It was finally quiet. And late. It was two am in the morning. And it finally stopped raining. Everything was so much more peaceful at night.

And right now I was texting Scott who had been awake since it was like 5pm there. But instead of deciding to text he decides to call. Idiot.

"Hey."

"It's like two am idiot."

"Why are you whispering?"

"Because there's a cute British boy laying right next to me." I whispered as quietly as possible but honestly he could sleep through a hurricane.

"Your sleeping in the same bed as him!" Scott seemed pissed which made it even more funnier. "Yes, is there a problem with that Scotty?"