Chapter 1: What a jerk!

"Cindy! Wake up! Wake up now! You're late! I'm late! Hurry!"

I was up from my deepest slumber as my brother, Josh yank my hand to pull me out of my bed.

"Five more minutes Josh, please..." I groaned and yank the blanket to cover myself but then he grab it away.

"Don't blame me if you'll be late from that interview!" He snapped and I immediately bolt from lying and hop out of the bed, pouring kisses to my brother's cheek before heading through the bathroom. Before I lock the door I hear him screamed 'gross' to the top of his lungs which I chuckle to tease him more.

Ten minutes and I'm now out to get myself ready. I put on white long sleeved shirt and black pencil cut skirt with my old black wedge to look more formal.

I sighed seeing myself so plain. Deciding to make it more better, I grab my pink lipstick and glide it through my lips, giving life to its pale color.

I grab my hairbrush and comb my hair, letting its curly ends rest through my shoulder. My dark brown fringe covers my eyes for the long cut I made a while now so I decided to clip it to look more presentable. A smile etch on my face upon seeing myself ready and I go grab my bag and my file case then greet my mom downstairs.

"Honey, are you ready?" she asked as she bat an eye at me and back to what she's doing.

"I'm going now mom. Where's Josh?" I asked, looking for my crazy brother.

"He left already. Jeremy and Vince pick him up!" She said and I sighed in relief on not having that loud boy playing around as we took our way to his school and my place of work.

"I'll go ahead mom." I kiss her cheek and rushed outside.

I was about to take my turn on the other corner when a big bike came rushing through me which cause me to stumble back and hit my knees on the ground. "Ouch!"

The guy that was driving the bike halted and whip his head on me. "Hey watch your way!" He yelled.

I scoff and curl my fist, stopping myself from blowing up and beat the pulp out of this bastard. He's a jerk!

"What the! I am suppose to say that since your careless driving almost brought me to death!" I holler and I saw him smirk though his helmet covers some part of his face, that I couldn't clearly see.

He drag his bike backward and stop right in front of me. He then pick something on his pocket which he reveal a white handkerchief then throw it to me.

"Your knee is bleeding." He pointed and as I look down he speed up down the street away from me.

"YOU JERK! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!" I screamed through the top of my lungs as if for him to hear.

"Aish! What a bad luck!" I hissed and wince as I dab the handkerchief on my bleeding knee.

"Aish! Now, how should I get to..." I trail off as I glance at my watch and gasped as I realize the time.

"Oh! Shiiizzz!!" I hissed and rush through the bus stop, limping, enduring the pain on my knee as I took long sprints.

"That jerk! He'll gonna pay for this! I swear!"

---

Thanks for reading(*^﹏^*)

©Janie(*^﹏^*)