•28•

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 10 ~ Eʀᴄʜᴏᴍᴀɪ

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ  10 ~ Eʀᴄʜᴏᴍᴀɪ

★ ★ ★

Alisha rests in Simon's arms as he vamp speeds into the room Clary was in. The Lewis boy safely places Alisha on the ground as they both stand in front their red headed friend. Alisha's eyes scan over her outfit, tilting her head a the blue shoulder-less dress. Simon grabs her hands whilst the hybrid looks behind her to keep her eyes on Lilith who was staring at the alter from the abandoned building she, Simon, Maia and Jordan were in.

"Hey!" Simon smiles. "Miss us?" He nods his head towards Alisha who smiles at the Fairchild.

"Hey." Clary smiles at the both of them, her eyes travelling down to her hands which are bound together with a metal pole. Simon quickly bends it and throws it to the floor before bending down to break the restrains on her legs. As soon as she's free, she stares back at Lilith who was still watching the alter.

"Let's get the hell out of here!" Simon says before rushing towards the staircase with Alisha on his tail.

"No, wait! No!" Clary states making them both halt their movements. "We can't let her bring my brother back to life."

"Sebastian?" Simon questions.

"Jonathan." Clary responds and Simon holds up his hand showing two fingers.

"Two brothers?" He asks.

"Same guy." She informs and Simon nods.

"Oh. Cool, cool, cool." He repeats whilst clary glances back at Lilith who was being closely watched by the hybrid in the room. "Okay. So, what's the play?"

"Lilith is afraid of that mark on your head." Clary comments.

"But it's defensive, not offensive. We'd have to get her to make a run at me, but she's smarter than that, isn't she?" Simon says to the pair.

"Not when it comes to her son, she isn't." Clary says after a while.

"Okay." Simon says.

"So we just get her to run at Simon?" Alisha comments and Clary nods. "How do we do that?"

"I have a plan, but I'd need a stele." She says and Simon quickly grabs the one Alec gave him out of his back pocket.

"Uh, Alec thought you might say that." Simon comments making Clary smirk before telling the pair the plan.

Alisha stands behind the wall opposite Clary so Lilith can't see her. She holds her ninja blades firmly, just in case something went wrong. The hybrid watches Clary carefully whilst listening to everyone's movements.