•7•

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 2 ~ Tʜᴇ Pᴏᴡᴇʀs Tʜᴀᴛ B

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 2 ~ Tʜᴇ Pᴏᴡᴇʀs Tʜᴀᴛ Bᴇ

★ ★ ★

The next morning, Alisha finds herself walking towards the armoury where she guessed Izzy was. She currently talks into the phone with Magnus, making sure that he's okay especially after last night.

"So your magic is working fine?" The hybrid questions. She hears a swoosh noise in the background and can only assume Magnus tried his magic.

"Totally back to normal." He says through the phone.

"So what do you think happened?" The Herondale questions as she walks into the armoury. Izzy stands behind the table in the centre of the room.

"I don't know." Magnus comments. "And since I'm not the High Warlock, whatever doesn't affect me is no longer my problem."

"So your not gonna help the warlocks?" She asks and before Magnus can respond, theres a knock at his door.

"Sorry peanut, I'm going to have to cut this short. I'll call you later." Magnus says before ending the call. The hybrid sighs and puts her phone back in her pocket. Izzy looks up at her parabatai.

"Everything okay?" She asks and Alisha nods, walking towards the table.

"All good." She smiles and the Lightwood nods, knowing not to pry. She now stands with Izzy in the institutes armoury, the Lightwood showing the Herondale what she's been doing all morning. She's been taking the jewel out of her necklace. The hybrid woke up before Alec this morning so she quickly got ready and rushed to find her parabatai. After a while of chatting, Jace suddenly walks in making both girls turn to him.

"Please don't tell me you broke your stele again." Izzy states, still holding the jewel from her necklace in some tweezers. Jace holds out his perfectly fine stele with a weird smile.

"Nope." He says and then walks over to his two sisters. "Hey, actually, I was hoping either of you could give me a dinner recommendation."

"You're asking the wrong Lightwood." Izzy says, placing her jewel on the table. "Alec and Alisha have been to every restaurant in New York, curtesy of Magnus' portals." Alisha smiles slightly.

"Yeah, and Alisha's here." Jace says, gesturing his twin.

"Yeah I never really pay attention to restaurant names so I can't help you there." Alisha comments, patting her brothers shoulder. The male Heronale shakes his head with a roll of his eyes.