Luo Lingsheng went abroad for a comprehensive physical examination this time, but he actually only stayed for less than four days before returning.

When he and Qin Jian and others returned to Luo’s house, it was not yet nine o’clock in the evening.

Shi Yunnan, who was in the room drawing the design draft, vaguely heard the movement downstairs, and habitually got up and picked up the water glass and wanted to go downstairs.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he opened the door, he met Luo Lingsheng at the door.

“…”

The two stopped blinking in unison.

This is the first time the two have met since the ‘unhappy breakup’ in the training room that day.

Luo Lingsheng took the initiative to send some WeChat messages in the past few days. Shi Yunnan only regarded himself as a blind man, pretended not to see and did not reply.

Shi Yunnan thought that Luo Lingsheng was just passing by to the study, so he kept silent, but after waiting quietly for three or four seconds, the other party had no intention of moving the wheelchair.

“Just came back? Don’t you go to the study?”

Shi Yunnan asked this sentence in a shriveled manner, completely losing the idea of ​​’making trouble’ in the past.

Luo Lingsheng naturally understood his attitude, and controlled the wheelchair to push forward a little more, “Are you free? I’m here to find you, and I want to talk to you about something.”

In less than five days, after the long flight time back and forth, Luo Lingsheng had to cooperate with the medical team to carry out rehabilitation training in addition to ordinary examination and treatment, so as to record the values ​​of various activities.

Not only that, when he was exhausted from the test, he had to continue to deal with the affairs of the group. It can be said that his spirit has been in a tense state.

Even so, Luo Lingsheng still chose to come to Shi Yunnan when he returned to Luo’s house.

“In the training room that day, I said the wrong thing in a hurry. I’m just not used to being… being seen so embarrassed by you.”

Luo Lingsheng tried his best to suppress the exhaustion in his voice, and the tension in his heart that no one could detect.

The fact that Shi Yunnan didn’t reply to his WeChat was enough to make him mess up.

In fact, after speaking that day, Luo Lingsheng felt a lot of regret, but he really couldn’t find the time to talk face to face.

“Mr. Luo, you don’t need to apologize to me.”

Shi Yunnan lowered his eyes slightly, and replied calmly and generally, “In the training room that day, I broke in without permission. You’re right, I’m out of bounds.”

“If Mr. Luo hadn’t reminded me, I would have almost forgotten that I and you are only in an ‘agreement’ relationship, but it’s not too late to realize it again.”

“From now on, apart from acting in front of outsiders, I will keep a distance from Mr. Luo in the rest of my private time.”

Shi Yunnan quickly finished this paragraph of lies that had been choreographed countless times, and the palm of his hand holding the water cup was slightly sweaty.

Even so, he was unwilling to give in the slightest in front of Luo Lingsheng—

This is the temperament he has cultivated since he was a child. Once he feels a ‘threat’, he will protect himself in all aspects.