Although the patriarch’s temperament has changed greatly after his leg injury, he still maintains a certain degree of restraint in words and gentlemanly proportions towards women. It seems that Wen Wanyou’s arrangement of Mr. Shi really angered the patriarch.

“I, I’m not…” Wen Wanyou wanted to defend herself, but she was scared back when the words came to her lips.

Luo Lingsheng’s eyes were still terrifyingly heavy, “I will ask the assistant to make a copy of the surveillance cameras in the corridor. If you dare to make up in front of Yunnan, I don’t mind showing the whole imperial capital circle to see your gentleness.”

“…”

Wen Wanyou only felt the cold air from her feet to her head, which made her shiver.

Coveting cousin’s partner, but also taking the opportunity to confess, confession does not result in a gaffe, and can make up a word to try to provoke the relationship between the husband and the husband? Every time she takes it out, she will lose face!

Wen Wanyou didn’t come back to her senses until then——

She was trapped in her own fantasy and had a crush on Luo Lingsheng for eight years, but in fact, this was the first time she had real contact with Luo Lingsheng.

The other party was not the gentle and considerate gentleman she imagined at all, but only wanted to look at ‘garbage’ with cold eyes, and even did not care about her face as a daughter of a daughter.

Wen Wanyou murmured in disbelief, “I just like you, what’s wrong with me?”

“Unfortunately, I’m not interested in you at all.” Luo Lingsheng’s refusal tone didn’t contain a trace of ups and downs, as if he didn’t even bother to score the other party with disgust.

Wen Wanyou still didn’t give up, “Luo Lingsheng, my relationship for the past eight years is not fake, even if it’s just one-sided, but I…”

Yuan Meng couldn’t hold back, and it was rare to learn Qin Jian’s thorny tone to complain, “Since you know it’s one-sided, don’t take it out and sell it badly. The more you say it, the cheaper it is.”

“…”

Seeing that a wooden bodyguard could express her opinion to herself, Wen Wanyou seemed to have been humiliated, and her face gradually turned red, as if she had been forcibly slapped several times.

Luo Lingsheng didn’t care about Wen Wanyou’s current mood at all.

He remembered something, and deliberately added, “There is one thing, you are right.”

This is the first time that Luo Lingsheng has taken the initiative to open up the topic, and Wen Wanyou’s heart rekindled, “What?”

“With my temperament, it is indeed impossible to get married casually.”

When Luo Lingsheng mentioned this, his stern expression finally eased, “He’s the one I’ve waited for for eight years, and he’s an exception.”

“…”

Wen Wanyou stared at Luo Lingsheng’s leaving back in disbelief, her blank brain still digesting the meaning of the sentence just now——

What do you mean by waiting for eight years?

Luo Lingsheng liked Shi Yunnan for eight years? This, how is this possible!

Wen Wanyou fell back to the ground weakly, and the last glimmer of hope in her heart was finally completely extinguished.

Shi Yunnan waited in the hall for a while before seeing Luo Lingsheng’s figure. He quickly put down the coffee cup in his hand, and quickly approached, “What’s taking so long?”