“I always thought that with your character, you would not easily marry someone else, but why did you choose Shi Yunnan now?”

When Wen Wanyou said this, there was a trace of unwillingness.

Luo Lingsheng looked at him coldly, “Miss Wen, I don’t need you to dictate my relationship with Yunnan.”

“I-I don’t want to break up you.” Wen Wanyou looked for a remedy for herself, and suddenly turned into a tearful look, “It’s just that he is my cousin, and I know him better than Mr. Luo.”

“Shi Yunnan’s nature is not bad, but he has always wanted the best since he was a child!”

“I heard that he chose you between Luo’s second room and Mr. Luo. Look, he has such a good or bad character.”

Luo Lingsheng didn’t want to give Wen Wanyou any more wink, but just controlled the wheelchair and turned away.

Wen Wanyou took a half step forward and fell to the ground as if she was suddenly knocked down by his wheelchair, “Luo Lingsheng! Believe me, Shi Yunnan will leave you one day sooner or later, he can’t accept your legs!”

“…”

Luo Lingsheng’s eyes suddenly darkened, and the hand controlling the wheelchair stopped unconsciously.

Yuan Meng, who was following by the side, also stopped. He turned to see Wen Wanyou’s broken jar, and the disgust in his heart soared upwards——

It’s okay to want to be the partner of the junior robbing his cousin, but now he dares to mention this kind of “don’t die”, losing his mind for the selfish desires in his heart, he is stupid!

Not to mention that the owner of the family is in a good relationship with Mr. Shi now, even if the two of them are only contractually married, the owner of the family won’t take a fancy to someone like her?

Wen Wanyou sat on the ground and straightened her waist, “He chose you, but he wanted to attack the Shi family in the name of your Luo family master! He saw your appearance, your power, and your status, so he would Ignore the inconvenience of your legs for the time being!”

“When he relies on you to stabilize his career and financial resources, he will leave you! Shi Yunnan has always been competitive since he was a child, and what he wants is perfection! He can’t accept…”

“Miss Wen!” Yuan Meng warned.

Wen Wanyou breathed tremblingly, got up and shook her head, “But I’m different! I’ve liked you for eight years, and I can accept it in the past, now, and in the future!”

“I love you Luo Lingsheng, Shi Yunnan just loves your power! The person who is more unworthy than me is him!”

Wen Wanyou wiped away her tears and decided, “I know, I have no chance in my life, and I have no intention of forcibly intervening in your relationship.”

Anyway, what she can’t get, she can’t see the good of others! Shi Yunnan doesn’t deserve Luo Lingsheng!

“Mr. Luo, I just want to tell you that you and Shi Yunan will regret it sooner or later! I don’t want you…”

Before he could finish speaking, Luo Lingsheng’s wheelchair slowly turned back, his dark pupils were full of anger, and people couldn’t help but tremble when they saw it.

“Wenwanyou, what are you?”

“Also match my lover to point fingers?”

These words were completely disrespectful, not to mention Wen Wanyou herself, even Yuan Meng, who had always been by Luo Lingsheng’s side, was a little surprised—