When Luo Lingsheng and Wen Yibei saw this scene, their expressions changed.

Luo Lingsheng’s deliberately restrained aura instantly turned cold and heavy, while Wen Yibei silently protected his younger brother.

It doesn’t matter if outsiders don’t know. How could the Wen family not know what happened to Shi Yunnan over the years, and how could they not know that Shi Yunnan had already been “forced” to give up the violin?

Wen Chenglang deliberately took advantage of the interest of other guests to propose, to put it bluntly, he wanted Shi Yunnan to ride a tiger and make a fool of himself in front of all the guests after he came to the stage!

Mr. Wen realized that his grandson’s words were inappropriate, and frowned slightly, “Cheng Lang, I just have this skill today, why don’t you play a song for everyone first? So that grandpa can see if there is any progress.”

Mr. Wen didn’t want to embarrass Shi Yunnan or scold Wen Chenglang for not showing face in public, so he had to find a way to move the topic away.

But what I didn’t expect was that Wen Chenglang deliberately refused to accept the move.

He replied in a good voice, “Grandpa, now everyone is waiting for his cousin to come on stage to cheer him up. How could I be so embarrassed to take his fame?”

“When he finishes playing, if everyone still wants to watch me play, it’s not too late for me to play.”

Wen Chenglang changed his usual meanness to a good-tempered look, as if every word he said was for Shi Yunnan’s sake.

As the saying goes, don’t reach out and don’t hit a smiling person, even if someone sees something, they won’t say no to him on this occasion.

Wen Chenglang is two years younger than the two brothers, and he has also chosen a violin as an entry-level musical instrument since he was a child.

When he was seven years old, he participated in another Huaguo Instrumental Music Competition, but he was eliminated in the preliminary competition because he pulled the wrong score.

Because there is such an excellent example as Shi Yunnan in front, others always use it for comparison intentionally or unintentionally, and Wen Chenglang always feels very embarrassed.

Later, when Shi Yunnan lost his voice in the field of ‘violin’, Wen Chenglang regained his pride.

But the bad thing is that Wen Yibei, who is similar to his musical instrument system, has done better than him.

Over time, the unwillingness in Wen Chenglang’s heart turned to jealousy, and then from jealousy to disgust and targeting, and he has come to the present step by step.

The fact that outsiders can’t see it doesn’t mean that the Wen family can’t see it.

Seeing his son’s intention, Wen Yanfeng immediately frowned, “Wen Chenglang, have you forgotten what I said?”

He deliberately lowered his voice, but the warning in his words was still particularly obvious.

As soon as Song Zhiqiu heard his attitude, he immediately started to defend his son, “What are you murdering him for? Xiao Lang is so good today, and everyone wants Yunnan to play the violin.”

She looked past her husband and turned to Shi Yunnan with a smile, “Yunnan, don’t scorn everyone’s Yaxing.”

This time and again, everyone present finally saw something famous – Shi Yunnan doesn’t plan to come to power? Did he give up the violin?