“good.”

Luo Lingsheng, who has always been used to controlling wheelchairs by himself, only refused to refuse in front of Shi Yunnan.

Wen Yibei watched the interaction between the two without saying a word, but did not expect that one day he would be able to watch his younger brother show affection.

He shook his head helplessly and followed into the banquet hall.

Qin Jian, who was “ignored” and left in place, was very used to this kind of small scene, only Yuan Meng muttered, “Didn’t the owner and Mr. Shi agree to a flash marriage?”

Why is it looking more and more real now?

Yuan Meng’s voice was very low, and only Qin Jian, who was next to him, understood.

Qin Jian showed a knowing smile, and didn’t forget to take the opportunity to hook Yuan Meng’s chin, “You don’t understand this, right? The owner and Mr. Shi are playing ‘interesting’.”

“…”

Yuan Meng reacted quickly and grabbed the opponent’s restless wrist, his ears turned red, “What’s the fun? If you stretch out your hands, I’ll crush you on the spot.”

Qin Jian laughed out loud, not afraid of him at all, “Mengmeng, you are too cruel? If I report a work injury break with the owner, will you handle his pile of work documents for me?”

“…”

Yuan Meng, who had a headache when he saw the document, was silent for two seconds, and was defeated in words again.

He had no choice but to quickly throw away Qin Jian, his colleague, and enter the banquet hall to stand silently on one side, always paying attention to Luo Lingsheng’s safety.

As expected by Shi Yunnan, as soon as he entered the banquet hall with Luo Lingsheng, he caused quite a commotion.

Although most of the guests invited by Mr. Wen’s birthday banquet are from the entertainment industry, but there is also no shortage of people with well-off families and well-informed people, who whispered to each other and discussed it——

“Hey, the one next to Young Master Wen is his twin brother? What’s it called?”

“Shi Yunnan, the child who stayed at Shi’s house when he was a child? I feel like I haven’t seen him interact with the Wen family for many years, and I thought they had cut off the relationship.”

“I said the news about you people is lagging behind? Shi Yunnan has long since returned from abroad. Do you know who the person in the wheelchair is?”

“Who? It seems a little familiar.”

“Luo Lingsheng! It’s the person in power of the Luo Group.”

The guest who said this seemed to be afraid that the client would hear it, so he lowered his voice again, “I heard that Shi Yunnan and Luo Lingsheng have both received their certificates…”

Everyone’s discussion is a discussion, but they always abide by the etiquette in the banquet hall and do not shout loudly.

Shi Yunnan and his party walked to the public rest area beside the banquet hall, and suddenly heard a sneer coming from nearby, “Yo, I thought some people died outside, and I don’t know what the wind was blowing back? “

This is not too loud, but it is extremely rude, especially the word “death” is clearly aimed at.

Shi Yunnan’s movement of pushing the wheelchair paused, and Luo Lingsheng also looked at the source of the sound for the first time——